[FS] Mx3 Parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS] Mx3 Parts...

Im listing a few items upforsale that i have aquired with the purchase of two parts mx3s and parts that i do not need that was purchased with my current mx3..

Headlights Look brand new-70
    White Tailights- 30
    All red tails- 30
    Stock tails-30
    Black Altezzas-45
    Black GS spoiler-25
    White GS spoiler 65
    CF cf vents-15
    Pass Side power mirror-20
    GS Bumper with lip-100

The White tails and the REd tails im sure would clean up back to stock with some paint thinner..
    The black GS spoiler does have a small half dollar sized piece missing on it as seen in the picture, wouldnt be very noticable at all on a black car ..
    All the parts are very dirty and would clean up alot better..
    All items are Without shipping. Also i have a few more items that will be going up forsale once i get pics of them such as Front fenders both pas and drivers in good shape in Red.
    Also Klze 10:1 Comp pistons and Kl31 cams. PM me for info..

Thanks everyone.
    Last edited by Chad; 02-25-2009, 04:55 PM.

Dang where were these when I had my MX-3???
    2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
    1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

prob all in my garage i was just to lazy to list them haha

Comment

lazy mofo.... g'damn.. what have u been doing.... building an mx3 jy or something
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

have any rims laying around?
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

What Kind of condition are the Stock tails in?? Cracks? Chips?

And shipping to 98802

Thanks!

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
            Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

How much for the GS front bumper with lip shipped to Bellevue,Ne 68123? Im vary interested! I have been looking for one for over a year.

Thanks, Troy
              sigpic
              1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
              1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
              1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
              Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
              Daily driver

Comment

im already buying the bumper+lip and white gs spoiler from him

Comment

Dam
                  sigpic
                  1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Black 300hp 330tq Mustang dyno, vf-10/vj-20 hybrid 26psi, Megasquirt Tuned on e85
                  1/8 mile 8.50@89 2.3 60' Parted out and missed!

1993 Mazda Mx-3 RS Blue Bp turboed VJ-20 16psi, Custom vj-20 inlet pipe, Custom 2.5 front mount intercooler, Custom 2.5 downpipe to 3inch outlet side exit exhaust, Rx-7 460cc injectors, Tuned on E-85 with Ems Pro, Corksport front / Rear strut tower brace and H&R lowering springs.
                  1\8 mile 8.81@82.66 still at 2.1 60'. Parted out

2004 Volkswagon Jetta Gli 1.8t Eurojet fmic,3inch downpipe to 2.5 cat back,apr stage 2 software, cold air intake and turbo inlet pipe and St coilovers slammed to the ground.
                  Sold and missed!

2012 Volkswagon Jetta S 2.0 8v Custom Cold Air intake, Raceland Coilovers, BFI Torque Mount Insert, Audi S4 Wheels, low and slow.
                  Daily driver

Comment

you got the center peice with the ash tray in it?
                    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

Working...
                    X