This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI custum valve covers

i am wanting to know if anyone would like a painted valve cover for there car if so please let me know what kind of engine and what colors
    no wild colors of air brushing i do not have the stuff to do that right now
    02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

i do!!!! totally. i have the miata style cover for a bp.. thinking i just want it like jet black and the lettering just white... seems simple.. right?
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

let me see what i can find im thinking price wise of $30+shipping

Comment

yeah maybe me too i have a spare 1st gen bp protege valve cover laying around that i was going to repaint would be in the stock color or carbon color letters kept unpainted just polished out how much for that.

Comment

hmm i have a ford BP valve cover.. any way you could shave the ford part completly off.. mayb the DOHC 16 valve part too.. mmmmm sleeper valve cover

Comment

Originally posted by jturbo323 View Post
            yeah maybe me too i have a spare 1st gen bp protege valve cover laying around that i was going to repaint would be in the stock color or carbon color letters kept unpainted just polished out how much for that.
            it would be the same price $30+shipping

Comment

Originally posted by EGTeric95 View Post
              hmm i have a ford BP valve cover.. any way you could shave the ford part completly off.. mayb the DOHC 16 valve part too.. mmmmm sleeper valve cover
              now that might be alittle more and im not sure if i can get it right grinding off the lettering but ill try

now i starting to get afew orders i will be doing these in the order receved

Comment

hahaha I'M FIRST BITCHES!
                1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

haha.. yea the ditching of the letters was a spur of the moment idea lol.. im going to go take a closer look at it and see what could be done.. willl you be powder coating these?

Comment

If this is powder coated I am totally in! BP Mazda Valvecover. Black with Grey Lettering

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

powder coating is out of my range right now maybe here in a few months i could start that when i can get the stuff to do it

Comment

Working...
                      X