FS 2.0L into BG chassis setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 2.0L into BG chassis setup

Would any of you crazies be interested in buying my entire motor/trans setup with all the needed items to bolt it into your 1st Gen? The only things you would need to supply is a differential (I'm keeping my MSP LSD unless the price is right) and probably a Megasquirt to run it.

Mods:

Fidanza LTW flywheel
    ACT Stage 1 clutch
    balanced/blueprinted internals
    custom adjustable cam gears
    RR racing UDP
    Custom Ported/Polished Head (only one in the world like it...requires modification to the intake manifold gasket)) and intake manifold w/ VTCS removed
    4-2-1 header

The motor is good for over 130whp with th cam gears zeroed out and it's still all stock internals. Tune the cam gears and get some cams and the motor is probably good for over 140whp. That would be close to third or fourth on the all time whp list of N/A 2.0L Proteges.

I'm needing to take a different direction with the car.

Moved to the proper section
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

what would your price range be?
      2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
      1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

please inform us what ur next direction is
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Well...a good friend has already spoken for just the motor so that pretty much screws up the whole deal.
          Last edited by XelderX; 03-09-2009, 05:15 AM.

Comment

whats the new direction? v6?
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
              whats the new direction? v6?
              It's a secret for now. The enemy has many spies.

Comment

damn i could have used this for my p5

Comment

Working...
                X