Gauging Interest: Real motor mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gauging Interest: Real motor mounts

these will be for the mp3 p5 and mazdaspeed. I am not sure on the price it shouldnt be too high. But these will be very high quality pieces. I have a friend at a company that said that they should be able to do this ,it shouldnt be a problem. as far as being too stiff I addresed this situation with him and we will find a happy medium. I dont know how long it will take to make the first set but they are in process this will be all 4 mounts they will be cnc machined alum just seeing who would be interested. vist my local site to see my thred http://mazdamp3.com/vbb230/showthrea...t+motor+mounts
    02 yellow p5
    skunk2 coil overs
    apex n1 exhaust
    spool stage 2-3 kit wth tube mani
    mp3 front clip
    yellow jacket pearl flames
    soon to be
    fordged rods and pistons
    bigger turbo
    whole new set up that will blow your minde no really your going to crap when you see the sickness under my hood ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

SOLD/spool 2/3 turbo kit brand new coated tube mani everything else has 200 miles on it, spool cold air ext, type s bov, front mount intercooler stainless piping ,t3 turbo everything is included turbo pre clocked. 2,700+shipping. sold

update we are looking at about two weeks untill the first set of mounts are done just a heads up
    02 yellow p5
    skunk2 coil overs
    apex n1 exhaust
    mp3 front clip
    soon to be
    fordged rods and pistons
    bigger turbo
    whole new set up that will blow your minde no really your going to crap when you see the sickness under my hood ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

SOLD/spool 2/3 turbo kit brand new coated tube mani everything else has 200 miles on it, spool cold air ext, type s bov, front mount intercooler stainless piping ,t3 turbo everything is included turbo pre clocked. 2,700+shipping. sold

Comment

include 1st and 2nd gen protege's and you've got plenty of interest.

Bruce
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

so none of these fill fit on a 1999 protege???
        .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
        225.94wtq
        torque monster!!!!
        dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
        http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
        http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

sorry i havent been on hear latly the mounts are waiting on the inserts still i will have pics soon these will fit ay 3rd gen 2.0 l i will look into the other mounts for you guys pm me if you need more info or just ask away.
          02 yellow p5
          skunk2 coil overs
          apex n1 exhaust
          mp3 front clip
          soon to be
          fordged rods and pistons
          bigger turbo

Comment

Working...
          X