This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fs: cdn LED protege wing

im selling my CDN led protege wing.. i bought this last year with intentions of making a crazy 4wd pro. but times and planns changed.. selling off the rest of my parts..

my "LED" protege wing
    Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

looking for 65+ shipping

Best looking spoiler for a pro by far. Free bump for you. If anyone wants to see a mounted pic of one on a pro I can snap a pic of mine. I should be picking my computer up today so I can dl a pic for everyone
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      Best looking spoiler for a pro by far. Free bump for you. If anyone wants to see a mounted pic of one on a pro I can snap a pic of mine. I should be picking my computer up today so I can dl a pic for everyone
      Ditto.
      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

shipping

how much would tha be shipped to 24401?

Comment

how much is shipping to 98367?
          sigpic gtx swap,pacesetter cat back exhaust,civic short shifter,both front and rear upper strut tower bars,high flow cat,,mx-3 lower tie bar,mx-3 front seats,zxtuner poly motor mount inserts,manual seat belt conversion,mx-3 lether shift boot,

come to mazdasnw.com if you live in the northwest

Comment

sorry the spoiler has been sold and its on its way over the pond

Comment

Working...
            X