Parting out '93 pro dx 5-spd.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out '93 pro dx 5-spd.

Engine is in pieces,interior looks like hell. Contact with needs.
    Attached Files

hey whats up i neeed the knob to control my air.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

I will check to see if it's there. PM me your address and I'll mail it to you if it's there.

Comment

how much for passenger headlight pm me thanks
        sigpicSLICK PROTEGE

Comment

dang if you were closer I'd grab the hydro clutch setup and trans. Shipping to NY would be a killer.
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by SLICK92PROTEGE View Post
            how much for passenger headlight pm me thanks
            You have a PM

Comment

I need front (manual) window regulators. Both sides. PM me.
              1990 Protege 4WD
              GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
              ├┼┤
              2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

Originally posted by me109 View Post
                I need front (manual) window regulators. Both sides. PM me.
                I will try to check on them before I leave for the racetrack friday but most likely it'll be Monday. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

is this a tan interior? if so, i need the glove box outer shell. tabs on mine broke.
                  Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Is the passenger headlight/side marker still availabe? If so, price shipped to 47620, Indiana?

Comment

Sorry i haven't responded lately, busy busy busy. i won't be selling any body parts in case the racecar has an "incident". i'll check the glove box outer shell tomorrow and get back to you.

Comment

how much for the clutch master cylinder and piston that bolts to the pedal, and the metal and rubber clutch lines.

prices shipped to 14719 that is. I basically need the whole clutch system except the slave cylinder.
                        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

hey steve,
                          sorry i didnt get back to your PM, email works better

i dont need the trans as my roomate sold his car, i could however use the portion of the axles that slides into the knuckle without the rest of the axles if they are junk. also the intake piping if its not jacked. ill pay shipping since i cant see to get far from home lately
                          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                          X