This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Different injectors

I've had these injectors kicking around for a while and have decided to part with them. most of them came with my B6T festiva so i'm not sure what engine they were meant for so i'll list them by the part numbers, and prices are + shipping, i'm located just outside Tillsonburg Ontario

First up, these came out of my BP and the number is 195500-2180, and i have 2 sets (8 total) $30 per set or $50 for all 8 injectors

Next up i beleive are stock B6T injectors, numbers are 195500-1300, and i have 6 Injectors total, $40 for a set or $50 for all 6

Next are number 195500-1650, i only have 3 injectors of this size, the pitle (<--- spelling??) caps are cracked on 2 of them $15

These ones are number 195500-1670, and i only have 2 of these ones, $10

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Thread closed. Pictures aren't proper. Please read the rules to see how they should be then contact me when you have taken the proper ones and I'll re-open this thread so you can post them
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
    X