FS: piston rings BP standards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: piston rings BP standards

so i bought the wrong rings. they are standard rings. only opened the top rings to check end gap.

45$ shipped.

i need these gone asap! so i can buy the right rings for my engine. and have my dd back.

paypal or postal money order only.
    Last edited by frogi323; 09-23-2009, 11:45 PM. Reason: over

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

17 veiws and no takers eh. ill throw in something like ummmm........hatch struts, or a valve cover , or something just let me know.

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

bump for quick sale!!!!

Comment

30 views now. please buy these.

45$ shipped + you get a freebie. hatch struts, filled engine mounts. or if you need something else let me know and if i have it its yours.

Comment

fine 50 views and nothing. close the thread. i found a shop a lil north of me that said they will work fine. so im gonna try.

sale over!!!

Comment

Working...
          X