X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Upgrade Family Pack

Sold
    Last edited by Kris; 10-29-2009, 02:18 PM.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

People actually pay for operating systems?
    I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
    |.....Overnight....................| ||
    |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
    |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
    "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
    Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

you mean ... they really arent free? glad my 5 pc's @ home are all running windows 3.11 .... really ... to anyone reading this ... they are all 3.11 ... really
      Last edited by MazdaNoob; 10-28-2009, 03:25 PM.

Comment

PM me your cell number I want this
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
          you mean ... they really arent free? glad my 5 pc's @ home are all running windows 3.11 .... really ... to anyone reading this ... they are all 3.11 ... really
          windows 3.0 not good enough for you?
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
          |.....Overnight....................| ||
          |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
          |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
          "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
          Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Originally posted by wheresthericego View Post
            windows 3.0 not good enough for you?
            He needs 3.11 for MMX support
            A mathematician, a physicist and a biologist sees two people enter a house, and three people leave. "They must have reproduced in there", the biologist says. "No, obviously there were one or more people already in the house" said the physicist. Then the mathematician says "If one more person enters the building, it will be empty"

Comment

i didnt like it

Comment

sold close thread.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                X