FS: JDM/EDM 323 BG Foglight Grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: JDM/EDM 323 BG Foglight Grille

Grille Fits only 323 or 94 style front end Proteges BG Chassis. $100 SHIPPED (in the continental US), Canada can be discussed
    It looks really cool. It's smoked, so it doesn't show too well in the first pics. Only bummer is a chip on the right ride (passenger side) that some electrical tape can replicate for starters. I planned to get something in there to make up for it, but not hanging onto this for the fact I need funds. Furthest I got was screwing it onto the car as seen below. I've never even driven with it on

$100 shipped
    Last edited by worldhazard; 01-23-2010, 12:23 AM.
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

oh.. wtf.. man i do fail...

heh BUMPP! it was already here... i need sleep
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

bump!

Comment

Holy sh*t I wish I had the $$ to buy this. I've been looking for one of these since I did my 94 front end swap.

Comment

I'd have already bought it but my radiator is already up against the stock skinny grill....and I really like this piece, but no fitment for me...booooooo!
          '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
          '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
          10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
          490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

edited price: $110 shipped now. in the 48 states... canada can be discussed

Comment

woof =D

Comment

time to put that christmas money to good use boys n girls

Comment

bump for the new year!

Comment

price droop

Comment

is there a harness inc? do the lights work? isnt there supposed to be a grill insert as well and do you have it ?

Comment

you mean this insert.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaNoob View Post
                          is there a harness inc? do the lights work? isnt there supposed to be a grill insert as well and do you have it ?
                          harness: no
                          do they work: i'm ot 100% sure. i got this and the bugeye @ the same time. and kept blowing fuses when i tried em out. Ran out of fuses, I have replaced the bulbs since, but have not plugged either them or the bugeye in since then
                          grille: i guess? :shrug: lol i didn't know until Kris posted that lol.

Comment

this was off my grill i broke 2 years ago hitting a trailblazer.i kept the emblem(for myself) and grill(just found in garage) in hopes someone will need it one day.its yours jason

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                            X