GI mx6 ls part out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI mx6 ls part out

I may be aquiring a 95 mx6. It has black leather itior and is complete. I'm getting pics tonight so not sure what the condition of it truely is. Throwing this out there to see about intrest in parts on it. I only need the motor. If I decide to use the trans I'll have my mx3 trans for sale. We'll see about that. So anyone need mx6 parts?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

trans are the same, keep it as a spare.

dibs on leather from seats if they are decent
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

gear ratio is different. the mx3 has the same shorter gearing as the probe. id keep that unless you do a ton of highway driving. then the mx6 trans will be the better choice.
      ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
      ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
      What are you driving?

Comment

I got second dibs on seats if he backs out
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
          gear ratio is different. the mx3 has the same shorter gearing as the probe. id keep that unless you do a ton of highway driving. then the mx6 trans will be the better choice.
          thought that was 98 and up 626?
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

See that's wy I'd probably just run the mx6 box. I've heard it was longer for better mpg on the hwy. The mx3 box would be for someone that wants more of a race car. I'm a hwy driver
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

chris if your doing a v6 take it from me. ive had both ratio transmissions in my mx3 within this year. the mx3 transmission makes the car become alive rather. with the mods i have id say it could take a decent chunk off a 1/4 mile time. the difference in highway driving is not that noticeable.

Edit: the v6 has a notoriously ****ty injection design that quite often encounters problems anyhow.
              soaking wet ports in the head have been noted in mine. MPG is mpg
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

If the headlights arent yellow i'll take those, And if it just so happens to be an M edition i'll take the all red tails lol... doubt it... i may be doing P5 rear calipers soon but if that doesnt work out i may want those as well.

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

I can make a deal for you on all of it
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

dont BS dude, u made this thread just to target me! lol

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
                    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Just a little . I was wrong on the color. Its a red mx6 "m" edition with black leather interior. All options work. Also is ze equiped...yes that's right, turpro will be dropping a ze in the pro Going this weekend to look at it and most likely driving it home. "Why don't you just keep the mx6 as is mr. Turpro?". My responce is "because I am who I am and have nothing but love for the 1g protege. Btw: I was kidding about the "m" edition part tino lol. Made ya smile a little though. Actually I have no clue if it is or not. Why don't you come grab this interior?
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

its not gonna be a M edition then. M Editions only came in tan leather. Plus red was never offered as a M edition color. Still sounds like a nice car though man. Those black leathers will go for alot on mx6.com or on probetalk if there in good shape
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

I want the coin tray and the one lug nut
                          Dominic Toretto rocks a MaZda and his cell phone number starts in "(323)"

My Work Log:http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46003

sigpic

Comment

What suspension is on it? I'm wanting some better struts.

Comment

No clue. I'll post pics if/when I get it
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Working...
                              X