• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, that works. If they're better than GR2s, then i want them. :D

Comment

dammit for being so far away! wtf chris lol
      -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
      http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

IMACH-get with me about the coin holder...if that wasn't a joke lol

Concealer-sorry but its all stock suspension

Tino-if you want the calipers I'll make you a deal but you'll have to wait for them until the mx6 takes the mx3's place in the garage. I'm hoping a week or 2

Now its official. I have the car and its ugly but totally rust free. The leather interior is in ok condition at best(6 out of 10). The dr seat is ripped on the bolster. I'll snap pics of anything you need and post a price. If you want the whole car as is without the motor/trans(I'll throw in a mx3 V6 trans) let me know. I'll give you a price. The wiring is ****ty but it runs great. Can't wait to feel this klze power in my car
        Attached Files
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

sell me the KLZE!!! wait.... ahh **** lmao good buy man, i think im all set on the calipers, i'm pulling the P5 ones today!

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
          MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

If you want the klze and leather interior for yours come pick this 1 up. I'll sell it to you for 1200
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

my tan leathers are mint! lol and besides i wanna see that KLZE in the Protege... ill entertain myself with my F2T

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
              MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

what is wrong with the car man? I'm looking for a daily driver and I am sick of idiots trying to sell cars then finding out they can't find the title, or oops I forgot there is a lien on the title...
                2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

figures the one time you aren't on aim!
                  1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by nerd racing View Post
                    what is wrong with the car man? I'm looking for a daily driver and I am sick of idiots trying to sell cars then finding out they can't find the title, or oops I forgot there is a lien on the title...
                    Which car? The mx6 is gonna get torn down for the klze and trans. He was joking with caymen91egt about that.
                    Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
                    "Who Dey"

Comment

If you have a kl to put in it I'll sell it too you. I'll even leave the trans if you wanted the longer gearing or I'll throw you the mx3 box. With no motor....hit me up we'll talk . You tow it out of here,I take the klze out, 800 its all yours. I can take a vid of it this weekend if you want
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

I ended up with the truck, I do know where I can get a T-boned 95 626 with a KLDE and a 5 speed for probably $250. Still runs and drives sorta, I was so tempted to get it for a V6 swap... just what I need lol.
                        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

So you want to buy this? I can make it so its ready to be picked up in 2 weeks. I'll PM you a price of what I'm realistically thinking price wise. I will say, with that kl 626 and this rust free mx6 you could have a nice car for less than.....I'll PM you
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

hey, able to figure a quote out for the y pipe?
                            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Get with me on msn
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by CaymenEGT91 View Post
                                my tan leathers are mint! lol and besides i wanna see that KLZE in the Protege... ill entertain myself with my F2T
                                single cam FTL! lol damn id love a klze swapppp
                                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

Working...
                                X