Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

i still have call on the rear GTR spindle/hub/brake assemblies.... they have a good future
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

keep me in mind from the pm's
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

still got dibs on the gtr wing. how much shipped to 98229? (washington)
          loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
          73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
          sigpic

Comment

If you got side skirts on that one, I'd like to see pics. I'm looking for a set.
            '90 Mazda 323 - V6 KLDE, supercharged, right-hand drive, build log
            '93 Ford Probe GT - a few mods...
            10.24 @ 139.5 mph [16 psi] - Timeslip
            490whp, 447 wtq @ 20psi - Dyno sheet

Comment

i want a matching set of tags. got any of those kicking around?

NEUMAN

Comment

dont forget me and the rear lip.
                thanks

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

what type of brake system was using this car. If you got the ABS one, I might need the brake pump...
                  -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
                  -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
                  -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Comment

hey how much shipped for the wheel arches to n2c 1k5, kitchener, ontario, canada

Comment

Originally posted by dali View Post
                      hey, email me some pictures of the power windows and switches as well as the rear bumper and lip if you have it. thanks. email unclesluggo@shaw.ca

Comment

how much for the turbo and ex, man.?

Comment

Working...
                        X