No announcement yet.

FS: Everything I have BG/Mazda related, JDM'ness too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if they haven't sold yet, please pm me a quote for the mazdaspeed license plate holder and badges shipped to the 94607 zip. thanks!

Comment

hey, i'm very interested in the spare engine. i'd buy it tomorrow if i weren't currently broke (spent it all on tools). i'll have some money soon though. i'll also take the stock exhaust off your hands if you're giving it away and it will bolt up to my egt. my cat is fuuuuked.

and i might be interested in the non-recaro front seats depending on the condition and if i like them (never sat in that style before). i have some tan recaro ones in right now and the drivers side is really chewed up. plus the recaros make my lower back hurt on long drives. (mostly my fault i have a ****ed up back)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blackmica_es View Post
        if they haven't sold yet, please pm me a quote for the mazdaspeed license plate holder and badges shipped to the 94607 zip. thanks!
        the frame and plate are still available. $25 combined, or $15 each. The Mazdaspeed badges are all that are left. Small 'MS' and 'Mazdaspeed'. i'll do $35 shipped for all of em

Originally posted by me19875 View Post
        hey, i'm very interested in the spare engine. i'd buy it tomorrow if i weren't currently broke (spent it all on tools). i'll have some money soon though. i'll also take the stock exhaust off your hands if you're giving it away and it will bolt up to my egt. my cat is fuuuuked.

and i might be interested in the non-recaro front seats depending on the condition and if i like them (never sat in that style before). i have some tan recaro ones in right now and the drivers side is really chewed up. plus the recaros make my lower back hurt on long drives. (mostly my fault i have a ****ed up back)
        pm'd
        Last edited by worldhazard; 05-22-2010, 02:35 PM.
        1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
        Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
        "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by gambit686 View Post
          Would you be able to hold the grill for me?? I would have it locally picked up.
          pm'd

Originally posted by LaFlava View Post
          ygpm
          pm'd
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Are the wheels sold?

Comment

Originally posted by H5N1 View Post
              Are the wheels sold?
              the wheels are likely sold. pending to a fellow rallyist. i'll know for sure after Sunday.

Comment

Update.... car is sold.. bp gone, and extras...

now buy my EDM grille and JDM corners, and axles!!

Comment

pm sent for gtx clutch

Comment

Hey do you still have those recaros?? If you do I will most likely pick them up when I come to get the grill.

Comment

Dibs on the axles.

These are MAZDA DEALER OEM front axles? For G series tranny?

Pls send quote with shipping for 2x front axles and Mazdaspeed badge to 03031 Amherst, NH

Sent a copy of this as a PM.

Thank you!

Comment

I also wanna buy 2 magnetic drain bolts off of ya, if possible.
                        Another PM sent!

Comment

pms are being worked out right now. i been busy this week. heading off and rally'in until monday, so ill get back and get to all this stuff. thanks though guys

Comment

wheel size? green actually looks bad ass
                            live everyday like its your last!!!!
                            90 DA9 project car
                            93 BG2: daily beast

Comment

Hi Worldhazard,

I still want to take those OEM axles and 2 magnetic oil drain bolts off of your hands!
                              Take a look at your PM's when you get a chance, I sent you a message on the 3rd with details.

Thank you!

Comment

hey i may be interested in the speed bleeders... what exactly do they do and do they just fit on the stock front calipers of my mx3?
                                In the Garage
                                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                                Bp powered
                                GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
                                MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Working...
                                X