GI: GTR and GTX oil pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: GTR and GTX oil pan

I'd like to know if there's someone interested to get an oil pan with the oil return fiting. I got 2 OEM mazda one GTX and the other from GTR. The main difference is the GTX has a 1/2" oil return and the GTR has a 5/8" return hole.

Sly
    -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!
    -2008 Mitsubishi Evolution X MR, AEM turbo inlet system, 3" magnaflow exhaust.
    -2006 Pimped Grand Caravan 3.8L GT40...I'm kidding, it's stock

Je suis peut-être intéressé tout dependant du prix.

BPT, G5M-R, BP26 Exintake swap + Fidanza cam gear, NSRT4 FMIC + 2.5" piping, HKS SSQV BOV, Exedy clutch, 3" downpipe + 2" catback, Aspire brake swap, KYB GR-2 & FMS coil spring , FMS EURO body kit + Carbon fiber hood, Falcon RTX 15X6½ + Toyo proxes T1R 195/45R15

Comment

on parle de 75 + la livraison, laisse-moi prendre des photos car on a pas le droit d'afficher un prix sans photos.
      -1993 Familia GT-R, 3" stainless exaust, 0.100" oversize Supertech pistons, ported and polished head, "hemi" style combustion chamber, Supertech 1mm oversize valves, megasquirt, 880cc low-z, MSD HVC, custom SS ramhorn turbo manifold, GT3076R ar.63, 25psi, 3" SS custom exhaust. Soon to be MS3X, COP and 28psi!

Comment

Need to post pics if your posting prices bud
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

yup this is kind of what I was saying in the previous post.

Comment

Do you have stock for the GTR Oil Pan?

Comment

yes I do have both, GTR an GTX oil pans

Comment

Working...
              X