This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: Engine part-out

just gauging interest and buyin time to get pics posted up.

BP Head - fully gone thru and 'decked', pressure tested and new valve job. Has new Viton Valve seals pressed in. Does not include HLA's as they were rust pitted

BP Block - cylinder walls clean. no rust. no scores. little rusty but clean (block exterior)

BP Intake- Never been touched. Though about 'cutting' it but never got around to it. If you want it cut I'll do it as well.

BP Cams- Good condition

E-bay Gasket set for BP - Entire engine gasket set minus valve seals.

Stock Pistons and rods for BP

Manual Trans Oil pan for BP

MBSP BP

BP crank

few other things yet to. post em tomorrow with updated list and pics and prices.

PM for prices if interested. Location is 55033 so you can get an idea for shipping if curious.

MUST SELL EVERYTHING!!! NO MORE ROOM!!!
    92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
    sigpic

What year is the crank from and how much are you looking to get?
    hello 4g63 nice to meet you

Comment

All these engine parts are from a 92 Protege LX.
      92 Pro - Daily Beater and project- current frankenstein
      sigpic

Comment

Telling mods that you're starting a GI thread because you're buying time so you can get pics and also saying "PM me for prices" is pretty much telling us you know you're selling the items and don't know exactly when you can get pics up. So thread closed
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X