MazdaSpeed/Protege 5/MP3/3rd Gen Triangulated Strut Tower Brace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MazdaSpeed/Protege 5/MP3/3rd Gen Triangulated Strut Tower Brace

CP Racing is pleased to announce the completion of development of our triangulated strut tower brace for the MazdaSpeed/Protege 5/MP3/3rd Gen 1999-2003.5. Designed to replace the factory brace and strut attachment brackets. Constructed of lightweight high strength steel tube and is of solid construction, no joints to flex or pivot. Bar bolts to firewall for maximum rigidity and strength. Easily installed without major disassembly or down time with basic hand tools. DOES NOT require alteration of any engine or under hood components. Comes with detailed installation guide and all necessary hardware.

$150US including ground shipping anywhere in the continental United States and Canada.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at info@cpracing.ca

This is supposed to go in the forsale section. But other than that, looks like a nice piece. I am happy with my MSP one, especially since it is cheaper, but I wonder how good this one is. Someone buy it and tell me.
    2000 DX, Blue
    Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
    2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

hmmmmm....whats the difference in support betwen a staight brace and triangulated.
      it does look nice however, i might have to check into one in oh about 2 weeks heh?(taxes)
      According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Sorry for posting it in the wrong section.

The difference between a regular strut bar that connects the two strut towers and a triangulated strut bar is that the firewall is tied to the strut. This provides less flex and increases the structural rigidity of the vehicle.

Our strut brace is a solid welded design using no hinges to prevent flexing at the joints like the stock MazdaSpeed strut bar.

Comment

The strut brace can be ordered in black, silver, red or blue colours.

Please specify colour when ordering.

Comment

looks nice.
            Visit My Garage

Comment

CP Racing.. have you contacted David or Darryl the site admins about becoming an authorized vendor yet? If not, please do so asap. Looks like a good piece... Make anything for the older 323's?
              -mike lucero
              1988 Mazda 323 GTX
              2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Interested, but linky no worky.

Comment

Sorry about that, we just updated our website over the weekend. Please visit www.cpracing.ca for more details on our products.

Comment

You will need the additional reinforcement with a steel bar because steel is less rigid than aluminum. Not to mention it is heavier. I'll stick with my stock aluminum bar and save myself the money thanks.
                    2002 Blackmica P5
                    CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

bah, the hell with aluminum & steel.. exhaust piping works betterer

Comment

but would it fit the 1.6L engine?
                        David A. Cameron
                        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
                        stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Ex Protege Owner- and I still love em!
                        2004 Cooperworks Mini
                        2003 Acura TSX

And I swear not another car until my daughter gets a drivers license!!

De Oppresso Liber
                        Sine Pari

Comment

nice stuff!! please make some stuff for mx-3's with klze's we are left without a front bar option cuz our intake manifolds sit higher than stock engine. id pick up a rear one if the front one fit.
                          BLAZE RED 93 GS
                          2004 G35 Coupe w/Brembo package
                          MY 93 MR2 TURBO

Comment

Originally posted by redfyre
                            You will need the additional reinforcement with a steel bar because steel is less rigid than aluminum. Not to mention it is heavier. I'll stick with my stock aluminum bar and save myself the money thanks.
                            Aluminum is not more rigid than steel, sorry. But thank you for the morning humor.

Comment

don't you need to be a registered vendor to sell products on here?

Comment

Working...
                              X