Random stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random stuff

4 wire throttle body.I got the pigtail too. Asking 35 shipped.
    1 universal muffler with silencer.Looks to be 2.5in inlet and 4in outlet.(the one on top in pic) 15 plus shipping
    1 universal muffler.This one is also 2.5 inlet but I believe it's 3in or 3.5in outlet. (the one on the right side.) asking 10 plus shipping.
    1 ford vc- 10 bucks plus shipping
    1 Mazda vc- 20 plus shipping.
    1 New 1.6 miata vc- 30 plus shipping. ( This will only fit miata 1.6 engines. Not sure what else but I know it won't fit 1.8 bps. Plus it has a small scratch)

May have more things later on! If you need better pics just let me know! Open to trades too!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gt40oscar; 10-08-2010, 12:14 AM.
    -Oscar

You still got one of the mufflers bro

dont you love hondas cute little toys:
    my girlfriend says i spend to much time with my car sorry its true Mazda girl get jealous

Comment

im shure he does since your the first to post in his thread good seller/barter
      i have bought strut bars off of oscar and he keeps good cominication and is a fast shipper

GLWS

Comment

Do you think he mite have a strut bar cuz i really need one bad at this point id pay somebody to make me one

my girlfriend says i spend to much time with my car sorry its true Mazda girl get jealous

Comment

Yeah I do have both of the mufflers. I can get you better pics of the one your interested in. Sorry, but I don't have a strut bar for sale. Have you tried eBay? You still want those stock bp injectors?
          -Oscar

Comment

yea im proably gunna get the injectors and the muffler

Comment

which muffer you interested in?
              -Oscar

Comment

either one as long it will fit a pro

Comment

They will both fit. They are universal muffers. One has a silencer and the other don't. Just need to get some hooks welded on to it and maybe some piping added on to make sure it fits right. I will get better pics of them tomorrow or Friday so that YOU can pick one.
                  -Oscar

Comment

okay get me a shippin quote to 33619

Comment

Ok, that I can do Friday morning.
                      -Oscar

Comment

alrite just pm me or something

Comment

Originally posted by mazdakid93 View Post
                          Do you think he mite have a strut bar cuz i really need one bad at this point id pay somebody to make me one
                          Check Ebay. I got a set, front and rear, for like 25 bucks plus shipping. bout a year ago. I think it was for mx-3. bolts right up. good luck dude.
                          94 pro base model, all synthetic fluids, s/r struts, front & rear ebay upper strut bars,front & rear tie bar, ZX2 1" front swaybar, EGT 21mm rear sway bar, custom delrin endlinks front & rear, custom delrin rear swaybar mount bushings, EBC front blanks & redstuff pads, CS ss brake lines & dot 4 fluid, big drum brakes in rear (from ZX2, free parts), 2.25 custom exaust w/magnaflo oval muffler, 4-wire o2 sensor, custom ram-air, 4-wire BP tb, MSD super conducter plug wires, MSD Blaster SS coil, NGK iridiums,OEM weighted shift knob, ebay short shifter, bronzoil bushings, CS ss clutch line, custom air splitter, mx-3 recaro drivers seat, EGT foglight switch, 35w 5000k hi/lo hid's

soon:
                          lightened flywheel & clutch; in garage,
                          Miata Daisy's; after new tires

Comment

Bump! Vc were added!
                            -Oscar

Comment

Working...
                            X