• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:cleaning the garage

BP10 ECU : 20+ SHIP obo sold

J+S safeguard : JUST THE CONTROL BOX, no accesories 75+ ship obo

Auto bp throttle body and tps/iacv : 50 +ship obo
    1 g DSM bypass pipe :5$+ ship also been drilled for greddy bov
    1 g DSM BOV crushed 20$ obo + ship : Buy the bov get the pipe free.

Bp intake manifold with some sensors: 40 + ship obo
    DSM side mount intercooler :40 + ship obo

b6t intake manifold : 20+ ship obo
    Custom built b6de intake manifoldSOLD
    Deleted the vics, and has been port matched to the cylinder head :100+ ship obo This will NOT fit a b6t head

Have more I will put up later.

EDIT:

****If using paypal (my own preferred method) either send the money as a gift or include the 4%**** questions comments or concerns please contact me via pm, and i can give you my cell number so we can work something out
    Last edited by nos92mx3; 04-16-2011, 08:22 AM.
    -Turbo Mx-3

330 cc probe injectors cleaned by previous owner 60$ obo shipped needs new orings/seals to install or reuse yours

460 cc rx7 injectors low impedance will need resistor box 50$ shipped will need orings/seals to install or reuse yours

Genuine turbo xs type h bov 80$ obo shipped

3" in/out dual chambered muffler, hangers welded on for mx3 50$ obo + shipping

Also have but not yet pictured:
    1 slim fan
    rx7 vaf untouched
    14 b turbocharger w/o turbine housing

Will get pictures of the above tomorrow
    -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

do you have any more pics of the b6de manifold?

Comment

i can get them, what else would you like to see?
        comes with throttle body, no iac valve though and there is a screw broken off in throttle body where the iacv would mount.
        -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

I take it the upper plenum is able to un bolt? I s
          would like to see inside? Was there any noted gain over stock?i take this was
          off a boosted car?

Comment

pending how soon i get money again i'll get those 460cc injectors. i'll let ya know
            ZEROLIMIT MOTORSPORTS

DAILY:91 Honda Civic Wagon Turbo
            SOLD:90 323 BPSWAP
            LOW AND SLOW: 98 NISSAN 200SX
            THE EMBARASSMENT: 96 CAMRY FULL RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
              I take it the upper plenum is able to un bolt? I s
              would like to see inside? Was there any noted gain over stock?i take this was
              off a boosted car?
              I can get some internal pics for you, its just a hollow plenum though, with the vics removed either of the paths in the manifold were not touched it was only port matched to the head.
              Yes this was off my old boosted mx3, unfortunately i had changed turbo setups while i changed intake manifolds, went from a tbird hyrbid to a t3 to4e 50 trim. so i wouldnt be able to give you any "good" insight. :shrug:

Originally posted by I love my 323 View Post
              pending how soon i get money again i'll get those 460cc injectors. i'll let ya know
              Let me know, i dont hold parts for anyone, money talks

Ill have some more stuff to add including the rx7 vaf, the fan, the 14b,a intercooler from an audi and a b6t disty thats good for a core.

also updated first post
              -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

td05h 14b - off of a first gen dsm, not bad shape i would rebuild it before i ran it, was going to machine a vj11 housing to accept but never got around to it.
                35$ + ship

rx7 b code vaf - good shape never tampered with came off of a stock car.
                50$ obo +ship SOLD

generic slim fan - bought from advance a few years ago works flawless, 15 obo +shipSOLD

Edis coil / module : used, no idea on condition sat for a few years comes with pigtails 50 obo +ship

b6t disty core only 5$ +ship

medium sized intercooler, came from a vw or audi roughly 3 inches thick, would work well for you half core rad guys who want short intercooler piping, can mount this vertical next to rad, would need to fab up a mount for it.
                50 obo + ship.

I am very motivated to sell these parts, dont be afraid to throw me an offer, the worst I can say is no. Also interested in parts for a t3 setup, gtr intake or turbo cams
                Last edited by nos92mx3; 04-17-2011, 02:03 PM.
                -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

Guts of the b6de intake manifold
                  -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

as soon as i get some money ill take that intake, worse case scenerio it will be around the 15th when i get paid. and i think egteric needed a fan ill pm him now. or are you looking for any trades? i have a msd btm, studded snow tires, rc helicopters, hvac tools,
                    Last edited by Hot_Wheels; 04-03-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

can i get a shipping quote on the slim fan to 60139? what exactly are the dimensions of it and is it a push/pull? or just however you wire it to be? the stock EGT fan just doesnt make it easy to work on anything with the vj20 back there..

also might be interested in the 460cc injectors ide have to look into changing my MS settings for them and what not.. dont worry about holding them for me tho if you can get someone else to buy um first..

Comment

Originally posted by EGTeric95 View Post
                        can i get a shipping quote on the slim fan to 60139? what exactly are the dimensions of it and is it a push/pull? or just however you wire it to be? the stock EGT fan just doesnt make it easy to work on anything with the vj20 back there..

also might be interested in the 460cc injectors ide have to look into changing my MS settings for them and what not.. dont worry about holding them for me tho if you can get someone else to buy um first..
                        Any fan can be made a push or pull depending on which way it is wired in.

the injectors would be a good upgrade for you if you had a larger turbo that flows more air. that small turbo doesn't need more than what your MS1 and 360's can push
                        My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                        New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                        91' Miata - SOLD
                        93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                        Mods: Protege:
                        Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                        Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                        Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                        Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madtownmazda View Post
                          Any fan can be made a push or pull depending on which way it is wired in.

the injectors would be a good upgrade for you if you had a larger turbo that flows more air. that small turbo doesn't need more than what your MS1 and 360's can push
                          one day i will have a big ballsy turbo like you haha

Comment

i pmed you about a set of bp gtx cams i have if your intrested

Comment

pmed you back.

Ecu sold
                              -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

Working...
                              X