GI black daisies, momo 15" wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI black daisies, momo 15" wheels

seen them at the local used wheel and tire dealer, figured id post them to see if anybody was interested. will try and resize them later today.
    Attached Files
    loves BGs too much for his own good...

93 pro lx. daily runaround until a straight shell can be had.
    73 datsun 260z, yet another project in need of more love.

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
    sigpic

how much for the momos?
    sigpic

Comment

i think dude said that aftermarket stuff ranges 175-250, depending on size and condition. one of them had been curbed all the way around, but the rest were fine. i can call them up or go out there and get a price for ya probably tomorrow or the next day. would probably be on the lower side of that because of it.

they look strikingly similar to whats on your car... coincidence? lol

"yeah im sure you as a redneck and then a dude walking around with a mohawk, wearing gang rags... you're sure to stir up some trouble..."
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 89BG 323 View Post
        i think dude said that aftermarket stuff ranges 175-250, depending on size and condition. one of them had been curbed all the way around, but the rest were fine. i can call them up or go out there and get a price for ya probably tomorrow or the next day. would probably be on the lower side of that because of it.

they look strikingly similar to whats on your car... coincidence? lol
        Price on the Daisies? what kinda condition are the tires in?

Comment

well let me know about them. i love the wheels and i wanted them in 15"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaFlava View Post
            Price on the Daisies? what kinda condition are the tires in?
            i didnt bother to check the tread, as the sidewalls were kinda weathered and cracked. i believe that the guy said stock stuff typically went for about 100-150 depending on again, size, and condition. since you're in seattle, id probably meet ya at one of the junkyards or something next time im there if ya wanted them.

Originally posted by bp boostin View Post
            well let me know about them. i love the wheels and i wanted them in 15"
            understood.

sigpic

Comment

prices have been esablished. $100 for the daisies, $200 for the momos. this is of course pre gas for local in state people or shipping for out of state folks.

sigpic

Comment

So 200 plus sipping
                sigpic

Comment

yessir.

sigpic

Comment

daisies has been sold. will move them to a proper fs thread soon. so momos is all thats left.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X