This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used LC1 controller with 3week old sensor

as the title says.. its a used LC1 and a newish sensor.. i was having issues reading my AFR thru TS.. ive since switched to AEM.. the sensor is abuot 80shipped brand new itself.. this sensor has about 500miles on it at max..

the LC1 on the other hand i ran for about 3 years.. over time it seemed to not function correctly ive heard that it can prolly be fixed with a new micro controller.. im pretty sure the damage to it is water related..

some of my issues were solved with the new sensor but not all of them basically the main issue was my TS wouldnt read AFRs correctly it would to my knowledge the o2 voltage gauge read correct but the AFRs didnt it may be something as simple as just replacing that specific wire.

I have the LED calibration light as well as the push button, i have the intruction manual and the DB9 cable and the terminator plug.. only thing i dont have is the cd for logworks as mine got trashed..

Shawn MD323 wants it but I really need the cash ASAP and no knock on him but i cant wait forever.

im looking for 110 shipped anywhere in the US

sorry for the ****ty pics with teh paper behind it but i was trying to get a detailed pic of the item

wanna just sell me the controller without the sensor?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Hey put that adapter plug to the side I got to give it back to dan

Comment

yes i have the adapter plug seperated from everything.. no worries

Comment

Originally posted by bogaut View Post
          wanna just sell me the controller without the sensor?
          make an offer.. ide rather not split it up tho...

Comment

Well if it doesn't sell as is in a while, I'll shoot you an offer

NW MAZDAS

Comment

SOLD this thread can be deleted or closed

Comment

Working...
              X