Pioneer Home Theater Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer Home Theater Sub

I have a model HTV-SW1 sub sitting around getting no use. I will post pics later.

I looked on their site and neither of the subs listed there seemed right. There was a 60W 8" sub, and a 120W 10" sub. This says 150W on the back of the sub. It's self-powered (I'm assuming, has a power cable), and has what looks like a proprietary pioneer connector.

I'll accept just about any REASONABLE offer, remember shipping may be a bit hairy, it's probably 20lbs or so. If no one is interested, I suppose I'll just keep it and buy a pioneer receiver and use it... Someday
    Dan
    dreesemonkey

though my offer wouldn't be much as funds are limited, get a picture of this 'proprietary' connector, is it self powered? ie, do you plug that sucker into the wall? and where in pa are you located again? hehe, i need a ride to the kent meet in may.. i'll cover some gas money and tolls .
    kevin

Comment

Originally posted by demoninvictus
      though my offer wouldn't be much as funds are limited, get a picture of this 'proprietary' connector, is it self powered? ie, do you plug that sucker into the wall? and where in pa are you located again? hehe, i need a ride to the kent meet in may.. i'll cover some gas money and tolls .
      kevin
      I live in Williamsport, PA. It's probably about 3-4 hours from philly (where you are, right?). I may be able to come get you, but I have to warn you, I'm terrible with directions, I'd SOOOO get lost

I'll take pics of the sub tonight if I get a chance, and yes it's self-powered
      Dan
      dreesemonkey

Comment

Here are some pics. In the one you can see the rear label as well as the connection for the sub. Looks like there is another type of connection that can be used as well.

Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

Working...
        X