Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Speedracr79's Garage Sale (Various Protege Parts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedracr79 View Post
    Price drop on sills bump

Springs back up FS

Need this stuff gone ASAP

Not trying to sabatoge your thread here, but I'm a little mad about getting junk. You wouldn't return my last PM, so now I'm really mad. So I guess I will just warn everyone that even though he ships fast, if you bought something that he misrepresented... he will not attempt to fix the problem, you are just on your own.

I've screwed up and shipped people the wrong things before, or things that I thought were working that weren't, etc. etc. It goes with the territory. If you sell things, whether online or in a store, most transactions will go smoothly but there is the occasional mess up, and most legit people and businesses fix the problem. I'm pretty disappointed in the fact that you are absolutely not willing to help resolve the problem at all.. maybe paypal will.

And FYI, I knew it was not stock silver, that it had been spray painted, before I even took it out of the box. There was overspray everywhere! You can't tell me you didn't know that! I really have no problem buying parts from people that are wanting to fund whatever project they are on... I do the same thing... but not facing your mistake is BS.

End rant.

Comment

First off the cupholder you got is not junk its in good condition and if i shipped something that i ACTUALLY misrepresented well there would be nothing to fix because i wouldnt misreprresent anything or ship something i knew wasent non working or broke unless the buyer new like with the fogs i told you they were craked you said it was fine. Im not that kind of seller and seriously why would i screw someone for $30 thats just stupid.

Im sorry if you feel you were screwed but I didnt misrepresent anything, so i dont appreciate you coming on here saying i did. If you have some proof showing i did then please show me, id love to see it. The only question you asked was if i would ship it with the fogs thats the only question you asked. I have all our pms sent and in none of them did i say anything that would show other wise.

Second, not once did you ask if it was painted nor ask for any close up pics, till after you received the item. Like i told you before i was under the impression it was the original silver, and that i had nothing to compare it to so as far as i knew it was the original silver thats the way i received it. I dont know what the oem silver looked like for all i knew it was over sprayed. If you wanted one that was oem silver that would have been the first question i asked was is it oem silver or painted, if the seller didnt know id ask for some close up pics so i could look for my self. If you did then you would have seen the overspray and known it was painted. I always ask for pics or confirmation of parts before i buy i always cover my self like in this situation this, this way ill have it in writing in case i needed to file a claim or protect myself, which is why i kept all our pms.

Lastly you asked what could be done about it and i said there isnt much i can do about it.

I posted in the First post all parts are sold as is and no refunds. So not much i can do there. So if you feel you need to go through paypal then go right ahead feel free to i have all our pms and not once did i missrep anything. So I did nothing wrong in this transaction. You bought a part didnt ask more questions about it to confirm for your self, and now your unhappy thats not my problem. I have sold many items and only had one issue and we resolved it because it was my mistake so I fixed it. In this instant i did nothing wrong so i dont feel i should have to refund anything. Thats why i never responded to your last pm because i told you in the one before there was not much i could do.

Not that i did any sales on this forum anyways but if others feel they dont want to conduct business with me over this then thats your prerogative. I have 100% feedback on ebay and on the other forums im on so the choice is yours.

Thats all i have to say about that.
      Last edited by speedracr79; 02-24-2012, 11:39 PM.
      FOR SALE THREAD

" I reject your reality, and substitute my own "

Comment

Originally posted by DSMissed View Post
        Not trying to sabatoge your thread here, but I'm a little mad about getting junk. You wouldn't return my last PM, so now I'm really mad. So I guess I will just warn everyone that even though he ships fast, if you bought something that he misrepresented... he will not attempt to fix the problem, you are just on your own.

I've screwed up and shipped people the wrong things before, or things that I thought were working that weren't, etc. etc. It goes with the territory. If you sell things, whether online or in a store, most transactions will go smoothly but there is the occasional mess up, and most legit people and businesses fix the problem. I'm pretty disappointed in the fact that you are absolutely not willing to help resolve the problem at all.. maybe paypal will.

And FYI, I knew it was not stock silver, that it had been spray painted, before I even took it out of the box. There was overspray everywhere! You can't tell me you didn't know that! I really have no problem buying parts from people that are wanting to fund whatever project they are on... I do the same thing... but not facing your mistake is BS.

End rant.
        Well i escalated the claim to the next level but you know what its not worth all the trouble so i just called paypal back and told them to forget it its not worth it so i told them ill give you your $35 back and you just ship the cup holder back to me, all this is not worth $35 thats just stupid.

But i still dont appreciate you making false claims about me. Misrepresenting would mean you asked questions about the item and i lied, or i made claims about the item that werent true, and neither of those two happened. I posted "flip cup holder" and thats what it was. Only question you asked about the item was if id ship it with the fogs and i have all of it in writing. So i dont know how i misrepresented anything, but you got your money back end of story.
        FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Anyways.... How much for the springs shipped to 55337?

Comment

Springs sold others items still available bump
            FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

If you ever sell that carbon fiber hood for 99-00 protegé let me know!

Comment

Don't think I ever will I will never find one again but if I do I will let you know first.
                FOR SALE THREAD

Comment

Working...
                X