FS: B6T turbo manifold, 2560 turbo, SSQ BOV, Forged radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: B6T turbo manifold, 2560 turbo, SSQ BOV, Forged radiator

Up next is the the SSQ bov, you get the intercooler for free. BOV is real and not a fake. $75.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of ic001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	1268976

I was going to use this radiator with my BPT swap, but its too tall for the BF engine bay. It is a Forged for a BG GTX. Quality is much better than the typical aluminum radiator. $175
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rad003.jpg
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	1268977Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of rad001.jpg
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	1268975Click image for larger version

Name:	rad002.jpg
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	1268978

Here is a link to some pics of the parts installed. http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...GTX&highlight=
    Feel free to pm any questions.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SinistiR; 10-02-2012, 08:36 PM.

I m interrested in exhaust manifold . What is shipping cost for france?

Comment

im interested to but dont get paid til the 15th doh! if you still got it then we can talk or i can send a deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
        im interested to but dont get paid til the 15th doh! if you still got it then we can talk or i can send a deposit.
        Sorry, dont take deposits. If its still available on the 15th, its all yours.

Comment

Interested in the manifold. I tried to find some info about it. Is it a T-3 flange? From the pics it looks like the stock flange

Comment

It is a T25 flange, and I will not separate the turbo and manifold. Its a package deal.

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

Hey mate, i want it, if its still available, is $550 ok for turbo, manifold, bov and intercoooler, can i get a freight cost for Perth Australia, thanks.

Comment

Parts are still available. I will get you a shipping quote in the next couple of days.

Comment

Working...
                  X