Mazdaspeed Protege Turbo Kit/Motor/electronics swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mazdaspeed Protege Turbo Kit/Motor/electronics swap

100% complete 2.0 liter motor and turbo kit from a southern 03 MSP with 109k on it. Previous owner (female doctor) decided it would be a good idea to keep driving the car after the alternator/water pump belt broke and over heated it. Motor will need to be freshened up/head gasket/etc.

Turbo kit is as complete as it gets from the ball bearing garrett turbo charger and Callaway manifold down to the correct a/c condenser and the longer oxygen sensors. Complete engine and dash harness if anyone is crazy enough to swap this into a BG or the like.

The engine is complete with Coil packs (COP), Mazdaspeed engine cover, turbo specific main bearing support plate, clutch/flywheel, and all accessories.

I also have a low mileage G series transmission from a non turbo car (not beat and no weak clutch lsd unit) that is perfect for a nice M-factory helical diff.

I'll take $1500 for everything listed just to see it all go at once.

located in NY 12528 for easy pick up
    Click image for larger version

Name:	102-Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	1269051

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

I also have the complete interior from this car in amazing shape with all Mazdaspeed specific parts still present (seats. door cards, cluster, floor mats, door sills, shifter, pedals, Nardi steering wheel etc etc). I'll post a price when I find the proper pictures

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/M...-run_18851.htm

Comment

how much for the steering wheel and air bag. Been looking for one but everyone wants crazy high prices, or i cant find the center piece.
      My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

ill take the mazdaspeed pedal anf shiftnob if you have them let me know ship to 00757 PR

Comment

518-812-8806 text me. I want to take the turbo kit off your hands.

Originally posted by Georonimo View Post
          100% complete 2.0 liter motor and turbo kit from a southern 03 MSP with 109k on it. Previous owner (female doctor) decided it would be a good idea to keep driving the car after the alternator/water pump belt broke and over heated it. Motor will need to be freshened up/head gasket/etc.

Turbo kit is as complete as it gets from the ball bearing garrett turbo charger and Callaway manifold down to the correct a/c condenser and the longer oxygen sensors. Complete engine and dash harness if anyone is crazy enough to swap this into a BG or the like.

The engine is complete with Coil packs (COP), Mazdaspeed engine cover, turbo specific main bearing support plate, clutch/flywheel, and all accessories.

I also have a low mileage G series transmission from a non turbo car (not beat and no weak clutch lsd unit) that is perfect for a nice M-factory helical diff.

I'll take $1500 for everything listed just to see it all go at once.

located in NY 12528 for easy pick up
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]55569[/ATTACH]

Comment

If you still have this in two to three weeks, I'll take the motor and turbo kit altogether. Is the harnesses and ECU included in that $1500 price?

Comment

Sill Plates

Hey do you still have the sill plates? I assume they're the Mazdaspeed Protege ones? PM me for how much you want for them and I'll probably take them off your hands for you.

Originally posted by Georonimo View Post
              I also have the complete interior from this car in amazing shape with all Mazdaspeed specific parts still present (seats. door cards, cluster, floor mats, door sills, shifter, pedals, Nardi steering wheel etc etc). I'll post a price when I find the proper pictures

Comment

Working...
              X