This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

web camshafts

I have a set of web camshafts that are 100% fine with light wear on the lobs. They have ground in them web 505 2 1/2 8-05 . They are $691.00 to have made and here is the web site with all the spec http://www.webcamshafts.com/index_bl...le_search.html I would like to sell them or maybe trade them. Cash i would like $400 for them. sorry i dont have the name & site in the same photo.

What kind of trades would you be looking for?
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

not really looking for anything but maybe a set of good forged rods with bolts, good 5speed shipped to me or ms setup. what do you have in mind ?

Comment

I was just seeing what you needed/were interested, not only for my sake but for everyone who sees the thread. I'd love to have these but I can't afford them. So GLWS.
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

i mean i have a good turbo setup now on my egt just need rods and bolts for 20lbs and realy most any ms setup would be nice so i can tune it. just have no need right now for these . Thanks for the gwls
          Last edited by skinnywhite; 09-26-2012, 11:50 PM.

Comment

i had these cams. def adds more top end.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

bogaut thanks for the support with just letting people know

Comment

You need to take proper pics.
                1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

ok will post new ones tomorrow night

Comment

20psi on what turbo?
                    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
                    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

A freshly rebuilt T3/T4hybird was spikin to 20lb on old motor and got about 8 good pulls out of it before I put a rod throw the side. Wastegate went bad air was blowing by the valve is y it was .

Comment

I take it these are turbo cams then? Do you have to run them with solid lifters or can you run HLA's with them?
                        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

They are gods for both n/a or turbo I ran them both ways and really loved them with boost . I was useing stock lifters so idk on that

Comment

How can they be good for both? Aren't turbo cam profiles opposite of NA?
                            Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Idk that much to say ur true I just could fill a little difference n/a and the sound of them were great but wen I had them in the turbo car I have now they made a good difference

Comment

Working...
                              X