FS Suspension Techniques Add-On Front sway, Valve cover, VAFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Suspension Techniques Add-On Front sway, Valve cover, VAFS

Just going through things in the garage and cleaning up parts i wont be using.

Suspension Techniques Add-on front sway for any BG car Sedan or Coupe. Everything from endlinks to bushings to mounting brackets are included. Brand new, just opened up for test fit and realized it wouldnt clear the 4 point front tie brace on my car. $100 plus shipping. (WILL NOT WORK WITH JP MOTORSPORT FOUR POINT FRONT TIE BRACE

Ford BP Valve cover painted red along time ago, and polished the lettering $20 + shipping

U Code Vafs, One with adapter, both were on running cars for testing purposes. $15 + shipping for the one without adapter $20 + Shipping for the one with adapter.

As I go through my garage i will be adding more things to this post. If your interested you can hit me up on the phone at 208-249-4905, or PM on here.

I'm Interested in that front ST sway bar add on. I know you said it doesn't clear the 4 point tie bar, but is there any interference with just a 2 point tie bar? I have the Mazdaracer tie bar from a group buy years ago.

Thanks.
    Tyler has spoken

Comment

It wont interfere with the MazdaRacer piece at all. Just the rear pickup point for the 4 point JP piece bolt right where the cup mounts for the sway are designed to bolt. It will clear on your setup without an issue. Let me know if youre still interested.

Comment

Hey there, could I get a few more pics of the valve cover?

Comment

Sorry for my ignorance, but what cars constitute a U-code VAF? Looking for B6T/323GT suitable components here.

Comment

u code is the stock n/a bp vaf

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Originally posted by underclassman View Post
              Hey there, could I get a few more pics of the valve cover?
              I will snap some tonight for you.

Comment

My apologies for my slow to respond time for anyone who has messaged me, Ive been getting slammed at work at keep forgetting to snap pics. Tonight has been set aside for getting more sale items organized and more pictures for those interested.

Comment

Still interested. I know how it feels to be busy as all get out, so take your time.

Comment

pm'd ... :0)

Comment

Comment

Wow man, valve cover looks mint! I'll take it! Shipping to 89102?

Comment

Wow man, valve cover looks mint! I'll take it! Shipping to 89102?

Comment

Working...
                          X