FS: Protege MP3 Drivers Seat Tri-State CT/NY/MA area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Protege MP3 Drivers Seat Tri-State CT/NY/MA area

I'm selling a Protege MP3 drivers seat, including slider, rails, and seat belt receiver, ready to bolt in any 3rd generation protege. Upgrade your driving pleasure and comfort if you are sitting in an inferior DX or LX drivers seat!

I have sold my Protege so I don't need this anymore, it is in very good condition with only about 25k miles wear on it.

I am asking $100, this is only negotiable if you pick the seat up in Danbury Connecticut, I will make the price very good for you if you pick it up here, just PM me. Otherwise this a firm price including delivery up to 80 miles away from me, but you must prepay for the seat if it is to be delivered. I will not ship due to the seat's size, it is not worth it!

PM me if interested or if you'd like AIM me if I'm online at MOPEDtradr

I also have wings west side skirts and rear bumper lip in emerald mica green, a full nex coilover suspension setup that is brand new in the box (very serious hardware!), APC carbon fiber turn signal mirrors and more things which will be forsale soon, inquire if interested in them too.

thanks
    David

'04 Dodge Neon

'01 Ford Crown Victoria (Yellow Taxi)

'97 VW Passat TDI

'92 BMW 535i

hey i want the side skirts and rear bumper lip how much u want i live in PA so i can come get them email me at pkicker19@aol.com
    *.......... - 19 - ..........*

Comment

The lowest I can go on the side skirts and rear skirt is $440 picked up, they'd really be best for somebody who has a green car as they're already painted but just a bit scuffed up paint wise, if you're gonna primer it and repaint for your car's color you might as well just buy them new as there'd be less prep work if you bought them unpainted.

If your car's green, then my skirts are the way to go because as long as you're ok with them not being perfect, you are saving $300-400 over having them painted yourself.

I will take pics of them when its warm enough to clean them up

thanks
      David

'04 Dodge Neon

'01 Ford Crown Victoria (Yellow Taxi)

'97 VW Passat TDI

'92 BMW 535i

Comment

Working...
      X