Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: New Headlight Set to MAZDA 323 BG - Like GTR,GTX, GT ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great, thanks for the update. please let me know when they ship out.
    ---prakash

Comment

Today arrived. Now im ready to sending !! Sorry for the delay but there was a problem with the availability of

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05747.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.4 KB
ID:	1238657

Name:	DSC05748.jpg
Size:	368.2 KB
ID:	1238658

Name:	DSC05749.jpg
Size:	374.5 KB
ID:	1238659

Comment

Hi Peter, do you have pictures of the BF glass headlights and corners? I have confirmed Paypal ready! One of my headlights has a crack and needs replacement, i would like to upgrade to glass.

Comment

groovy, i was getting antsy in my pantsy. let me know when they ship out.
          ---prakash

Comment

i'm looking for some help peter. its been a little over a month since you shipped out the headlights, and the tracking number you gave me says: Origin Post is Preparing Shipment. let me know if there's anything you can do.
            ---prakash

Comment

if you did economy shipping, it should take around 2 months, tracking isnt very helpful

NW MAZDAS

Comment

ah, good to know. guess i have another month to go.
                ---prakash

Comment

Hi
                  What to time of delivery - the first page is written with from 4-6 weeks, sometimes up to 8 - depends on which part of the United States.
                  What information about the shipment - the inscription is not dopuki package reaches the United States - after that can see everything as it is on the continent.

Bo thank you for your information - you several times you had my package and you know how much time it takes at.
                  Regards

Comment

Thank you peter, I was also wondering about my headlights. No worries, I just hope they get here his month as my inspection is due...and it won't pass without a corner light :/

Comment

I just got them today! Thanks peter!

Comment

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	368.9 KB
ID:	1238780

Comment

Nice :D
                          In next time if you choice Priority shipping ( faster and more expensive delivery) -but delivery take about 8-10 days....... But im heapyfull about ALL arrived in good shape, condition
                          To the next time

Comment

Ok so I've finally installed them and they are amazing! I can see at night now! The only complaint I do have though, is that the headlights did not come with the second adjuster. There was just a hole for it to go in, but there weren't even mounting holes. I took the two out of my old broken headlight and put them in and drilled some holes for them so it works, just took a lot more time than I anticipated...the only way I could figure out to take them out was by smashing the old one lol. I forgot to take pictures of it before I out them in.

Comment

mine have arrived too. i was a little disappointed to see the headlights were depo, and not tyc. ive had both in the past and have had bad luck with the depo brand. these seem lke they are better than the last set i had though so hopefully it will work out. i'll take some photos once they are installed.
                              ---prakash

Comment

Working...
                              X