Panasport wheels 14x7 4x100 25mm offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasport wheels 14x7 4x100 25mm offset

I have 10. 4 are still on a car but can be removed if/when the 5 in pics are sold. All in good shape some nicks but all straight and true. Switched to 15's. $100 each. Located just north of Gainesville, Florida. email saeracerx at gmail dot com
    Attached Files

This is how awesome your Pro will look with the Panasports. Well I didn't realize how blurry the pic was.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow. Don't see these very often. It's tempting, but my (short) money is tied up in other things at the moment. I have no doubt they will sell quickly, and I wish you the best with your sale.
      1990 Protege 4WD
      GT-X BP26 swap [AT->MT]|Cup holder cut to fit|Synthetic gear oil|Synthetic brake fluid|Corksport SS brake/clutch lines|Mazdaspeed HV oil pump|GT-X front STB|Corksport type I rear STB|Matching full-size spare wheel|Homebrew Brass shifter bushing|Speed Source brass shifter cable bushings|EDM headlights/corners|FMIC|EDM cabin vents

1 3 5
      ├┼┤
      2 4 R

Seeking: Canadian 4WD seatbelts.

Comment

So close, yet so poor. Wish I could take them off your hands. GLWS!
        Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by pitbull113 View Post
          This is how awesome your Pro will look with the Panasports. Well I didn't realize how blurry the pic was.
          great deal on some of my favorite wheels

Comment

Yeah I love these wheels. I had them on the Pro and a Miata and they look great. Unfortunately it's easier and cheaper to get 15 inch race tires than the 14's so they must go. Wish they fit on my Silverado.

Comment

Apparently there's been some confusion due to the fact I posted I had ten wheels. I don't expect to sell all ten at the same time (though that would be fine). No less than four for now. Set of four $375 plus shipping. Extra discount if more purchased.

Comment

Working...
              X