WANT TO BUY>>> MUFFLER<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANT TO BUY>>> MUFFLER<<<

Hey, I am looking for a MAZDASPEED muffler for my 2003 Protege ES.

It has to be specifically for the Protege and not the protege5.

I do not want aftermarket only GENUINE Mazdaspeed. THANK YOU!

Oh one thing, PLEASE email me if you got one for sale...

unitenyc@aol.com

Comment

check www.mazdastuff.com That is where I got mine...
      2000 DX, Blue
      Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
      2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

or check the dealer, but be prepared to get raped. You know how new york dealers are.
        photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I'll sell you mine for $100 plus shipping via Paypal.

Give me time to get it off the car though.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yo NegatiZE..... How old is that thing??

Doesn't look like the other mazda speed mufflers I've seen, they all had an ovak tip with the Mazdaspeed logo on top of the tip not the side.

You may have the muffler meant for the protege5.

Comment

thanks Mixmaster, I went there and its too much. 198 dollars.. I don't think so.

I'll wait till I find it cheaper, hopefully a swap meet or junk yard, I got alot near me. If theres a speed i'll just pull it, probably cost 20-50 bucks.

Comment

The ones with the oval tip are the Racing Beat mufflers. They came stock on the MP3/Mazdaspeed cars.

I have a Mazdaspeed axle back (also known as the Mazda Sport Exhaust), made for the sedan. They make them both for the sedan/wagon. The wagon version has a shorter tip since the car has less overhang.
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Oh word?? Good to know. Thanks, so how old is it??
                  how many miles too?

Comment

I've had it on my car for about a year or so. I'm actually the second owner, so I don't know how old it is actually. It's in good shape, however. No rust or anything. If you're interested, I'll take some better close up pics for you. I guess I've put about 20K miles on it.
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Is the muffler less restrictive? and how does it sound?

Comment

On my 1.6, didn't notice any gain in power. Here's a vid where you can clearly hear it:

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

thats a pretty good sounding exhaust.
                          My OLD Car

Comment

its the one I have, and it sounds really good. The thing I really like about it is when you are idling it isn't loud, it sounds stock, but when you step on it, you hear it...
                            2000 DX, Blue
                            Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
                            2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

your not going to find a mazdaspeed exhaust in new york bro...
                              and if you do find a cat back in a junkyard, even in queens or bk .. or even hunts point. Your going to pay some serious cash for it.

btw you know there is a car meet on the 17th in new jersey right.
                              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                              X