No announcement yet.

WANT TO BUY>>> MUFFLER<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went by Shea Stadium today and I fnd a whole exhaust system on a mazdaspeed protege 2003.5 and I jewed them hard, I was going to get it for 100 dollars. Or the muffler alone for 45 dollars. And they would have taken it off.Plus they offered me the engine and turbo for 300 dollars, it all has 15k miles on it. But I decided to get a new exhaust system from Racing Beat. What did you mean I wouldn't find it??? LOL

Also I know how to deal with junk yards, most of them get the cars for free as accdent removals. I have been getting parts from them for 10 years. By Shea Stadium you can find anything 5 times over. So they know you got them, but you must not act hungry. Peace.

Comment

I heard about that shea stadium place.

I have to go over there one day. What the heck, you could have gotten a turbo motor with turbo for 300 and u said no ... what..
      you should have taken that.
      photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

I dont want the mazdaspeed engine with turbo.

My boy is replacing his lexus IS 300 6 cyl engine with a lexus 8 cyl.

I can have the 6 cyl if I want, plus the tranny.

Or I had my eyes on an Audi S4 6 cyl engine I saw at the junkyard.

Those 2 choices would be unexpected in the protege.

Comment

Um...good luck stuffing a longitudal 6 cylinder engine from a RWD car into a smaller, transfverse FWD car.
          Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

yea, its going to be interesting.

Comment

I am not even touching that 6 cylnder idea.

Much better with a boosted protege. PLus you can't be keeping it real to mazda if your using toyota engines or whatever.
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

If you want to keep it real to mazda, don't modify your protege at all.

Comment

But whatever, just ideas in the mix.
                  Bruce, do you know where to get APC lights for cheaper than retail?
                  A friend got them on ebay but they are hard to come by for 2003 pro.
                  plus I like the carbon fiber look, or smoked. clear doesn't do it 4 me. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X