trade me ur wheels for my rota ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trade me ur wheels for my rota ....

i need a miata wheels, protege lx, or anything that weigh 9-11lbs 14" w/ or without tires for my 2 months old rota grid silver/polish 15"x6.5" w/ falken azenis 205/50. tires and wheels are in very good condition no nicks or anything like that.

i want ur wheels plus $300 and u can have my rota. local only i dont feel like spending extra $$$ for the shipping.

sorry no pic so dont ask...just check out rota wheels

You want mine?

lol :p:

Comment

Dood, you know I want 'em!
      Gimme a pm and we can meet up. I have Miata wheels, but they're from a 2001. (hollow-spoke 15".) If you don't want those, maybe I can just buy the Rotas outright.

Comment

hey nate do u still want the rota's? pm me...

Comment

well if ya wanta set of 16" Focals, i'll trade ya I need an excuse to drive up to SF anyway...

Comment

i'll give you 550 shipped for your rotas. What color are they btw?
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

how much is shipping anyways? i think thats gonna be expensive especially this wheel combo weigh 39lbs / wheel...$500 and pay for the shipping. GRO HARLEM....

MAZDARACER...sorry but im trying to find me a lighter set of wheels 16" and focal??? is just not on my list. im better off keeping my rotas...

Comment

How heavy are your wheel's .. They aren't light engouh. I did see a set of miata wheels today. They were 14" wheels with 185/65's. I know those things were way lighter than my special edition 15" wheels.
                Bruce
                photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

the rims itself weigh 11 lbs but with the azenis it weigh 39lbs...
                  i had civic hx rims b4 w/ 185/60 and it weigh 29lbs.

Comment

Working...
                  X