WTB: GTR Exhaust Manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: GTR Exhaust Manifold

Im looking for a GTR exhaust manifold for my turbo kit. Does anyone have one they no longer need?
    sigpic

Call corkpsort or an overseas dealer.
    BP-05 Turbo-Sold
    2004 MK4 AWP Jetta GLI

Comment

Originally posted by elscotto80
      Call corkpsort or an overseas dealer.
      Yea i know i can get one from corksport but i was hoping to find a used one or something, thanks anyway
      sigpic

Comment

www.323gtx.co.uk try there. you might have better luck! happy hunting
        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
        So his engine he goosed
        With much too much boost,
        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
          www.323gtx.co.uk try there. you might have better luck! happy hunting
          Even the people in the UK and Australia will have a hard time finding him a GTR manifold. You just have to keep your eye out and you'll eventually come across something. It took me about 2 years to get mine, because I refused to buy from Corksport. Knowing their 'fast' shipping methods, it'll probably take Corksport more than 2 yrs to find a manifold and send it to you.
          -------------------------
          '91 LX
          '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
          -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
          well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
            Even the people in the UK and Australia will have a hard time finding him a GTR manifold. You just have to keep your eye out and you'll eventually come across something. It took me about 2 years to get mine, because I refused to buy from Corksport. Knowing their 'fast' shipping methods, it'll probably take Corksport more than 2 yrs to find a manifold and send it to you.
            You know what, Im glad someone finally said something. Corksport takes for ever!!! They have the worst shipping i have ever seen. I ordered a hoodscoop in october!!! I still dont have it yet!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X