FS: B315 Single 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: B315 Single 4

$215 shipped to US. great shape, not abused, same as an A series but 1db down in the same alignment (so basically the same). works great in vented or sealed, and will handle 900/1200 watts or maybe more depending on the box. xmax is around 23... it is loud and very clean sounding. it has a smaller surround to maximize surface area. the cone is a black aluminum dish. its quite heavy, probably around 35lbs.

Last edited by 1990DX; 05-10-2004, 07:57 PM.

off to the for sale section.

Comment

ok fair enough

Comment

OH and i may consider trades for parts, but it would have to be something good

Comment

you might want to post more info on the sub. not too many people here will know what you are talking about, let alone which sub in the pic is for sale

Comment

still FS...

Comment

might accept trades for stuff???

Comment

Can you post some specs?

Comment

from ED,

Power RMS Rating – 750Wrms ,1500W

Recommended Box size ;

1.50-2.00cF Sealed

2.00-3.00cF Vented Tuned @ 25 – 30Hz

T/S Parameters =praxis=

Qts = 0.39 Total Q

Qes = 0.42 Electrical Q

Qms = 5.0 Mechanical Q

Fs = 27 Hertz, Free Air Resonance

Vas = 6.1 Cubic Ft

Xmax = 23.3 mm

Driver Overview

The Elemental Designs B315 driver is meant for small sealed and small vented applications. It is available in both Dual 4 ohm Voice Coils and single 4 ohm Voice Coils. It’s applicable for automotive or home audio use. It yields a extreme low end output department (possibly too much for some listeners).

The B3 drivers are WONDERFUL alternatives to the highly popular A-Series drivers. They sound right in line with them, and are about 1dB behind them in overall SPL levels. However the B3 design actually is less susceptible to certain types of abuse.

This driver LOVES small sealed and small vented boxes. It is even good for the daily SPL users looking for tons of output from small vented boxes with around 600+ watts.

Warranty is 1Year against manufacturer defect.

There items are a one time offer and a one time price from Elemental Designs. Once they are gone, they are gone, there will be NO more produced and or sold at this price. Quantities are limited.

Driver features 1” rubber butyl santoprene surround. A 3” voice coil. Dual spiders, woven tinsel leads. Push Pin terminals. Single piece dish aluminum cone in powder black. 15” B3 uses a 12spoke cast aluminum basket as well.

Comment

Title Fixed!
                    Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

man, and I rectly bought a e8a. Why am I so hungry for power. If I could get rid of the e8a and amp or a fair price this would be something I'd buy. (I have the 8a in a vented box right now so that mother weights a bitch load)

Comment

Originally posted by pcguy2k1
                        man, and I rectly bought a e8a. Why am I so hungry for power. If I could get rid of the e8a and amp or a fair price this would be something I'd buy. (I have the 8a in a vented box right now so that mother weights a bitch load)
                        already getting the upgrade bug eh? i used to be that way too.

Comment

meh, got it three months ago. I like it but it seems to top out too easily.

This 15 looks like a nice buy, but I think I'm going to have to hold in my urges (unless you want to trade that sub for my sub and the box ).

Wish you posted this sooner.

Comment

yeah...still have it. cant really trade cause i dont have any money to ship it. price lowered to 205 shipped for my protege brethren.

Comment

Working...
                            X