WTB: 323 exterior pillars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 323 exterior pillars

If anyone has seen a 323 at the JY or has one parting out or maybe even have an extra in perfect confition exterior pillars I could really use em. It's the long black plastic peices that runs along the exterior parts of the a/b pillars on the sides of the front windshield.
    James G.
    sobe83@yahoo.com
    AIM: DVS 323BPT
    MySpace
    Cardomain
    <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

a and b pliiars

dont have any of those on hand. but i can get them for u in about a weeks time. next saturday i plan to visit the local junker who happens to have those cars instock. if u can wait another week i can get them for u. email at streetmasters44@aol.com or give me a call 212- 464- 7945 so we can discuss shipping and costs.

Comment

C'mon people, I know theres some weekly JY diggers out there.
      James G.
      sobe83@yahoo.com
      MySpace
      Cardomain
      <BR>

<marquee>Turbonetics T3/T4, RC 550cc injectors, Walbro fuel pump, SSAutochrome Miata manifold, Tial 35mm wastegate, large FMIC, Apex-I SAFC, GReddy Type S BOV, 2.5" aluminum charge pipes, NGK plugs/wires, RX-7 VAM, 3" turbo-back exhaust, ARP head studs, H&R Springs, S/R struts, Sony XPlod deck-2/12" subs, Power Acoustic 800w amp, Pioneer speakers, Evo front bumper, ADR DV8 17" wheels.</marquee>

Comment

i'm going tomorrow to get some things, i'll see what i can find...
        there's only two yards within an hour of here, and one of them just stopped stocking mazdas (they weren't 'paying rent' so they crushed them all and filled their spots with hondas)

the other yard though, i just took a piece off a 323 the other day, so i'll see if it's in good condition.
        justin
        Protege - 1993 - White - LX - AT - 170k miles
        installed--- Glass Sunroof, ZX2 S\R struts, Eibachs, custom intake, mp3 headunit, Enkei RS6 16" wheels

Comment

Cool.
          James G.
          sobe83@yahoo.com
          MySpace
          Cardomain
          <BR>

Comment

i also need these damn things. The windsheild seal thingys, they look like they clip into place. I bought my car without any and it has a slight leak when it rains hard.
            93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
            02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
            05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Me and proracer are going to the junkyard this weekend, so if you give me an exact example or even a picture of the thing. I will pull it for you.

Wil just let me know what you need. I will try and find it.
              I owe you one anyway.
              Bruce
              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Originally posted by bruce95fmla
                Me and proracer are going to the junkyard this weekend, so if you give me an exact example or even a picture of the thing. I will pull it for you.

Wil just let me know what you need. I will try and find it.
                I owe you one anyway.
                Bruce
                Well just look at the 323 in your sig pic. The long black part that runs up the pillar on the sides of the front windshield are what I need. Just gotta open the door and take out one screw and they slide upward and off.
                James G.
                sobe83@yahoo.com
                MySpace
                Cardomain
                <BR>

Comment

Originally posted by limpgtx
                  Well just look at the 323 in your sig pic. The long black part that runs up the pillar on the sides of the front windshield are what I need. Just gotta open the door and take out one screw and they slide upward and off.
                  ok cool
                  photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
                  X