5 Dollar Giveaway 1.5 Engine Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Dollar Giveaway 1.5 Engine Parts

Yeah I have some parts off the 1.5 that I want to let someone have before I frigin really junk the motor.

I have the intake manifold.
    5 bucks + whatever shipping is.

I have the valve cover
    in crappy condition, maybe I will have a friend heat it and melt the paint off
    5 bucks + whatever shipping is.

Just let me know
    Bruce
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

bruce..how much you think to ship to texas for the valve cover...you think i can still strip it with aircraft paint remover?..im thinking of getting my cover chromed or painted..nedd a reserve..thanks

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Same goes...I can paypal you immediately. If the valve cover isn't already sold. Shipping is to 27703

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
      Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
      I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by txmzdspd2gen
        bruce..how much you think to ship to texas for the valve cover...you think i can still strip it with aircraft paint remover?..im thinking of getting my cover chromed or painted..nedd a reserve..thanks
        Don't you have a 1.8? The 1.5 VC won't fit will it?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
        Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
        I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Sorry guys. I just had the junker come and take the 2 motors out the side of my house. Everything is gone.
          Thanks for responding.
          Bruce
          photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Working...
          X