FS Viper 500 ESP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Viper 500 ESP

I have a basically new Viper Model 500 ESP alarm. It has all the wiring, sensors, and horn. Do not have any remotes though. Ive seen them dirt cheap on ebay. This came on my car when I bought it. Girl had it in for a couple of months. $30 shipped.
    2002 MP5 Black Mica, MazdaSpeed exhaust, Tinted windows, Custom upper and lower grills, Fog light mod, Shaved front turn signals, Shaved door mouldings, Shaved all emblems, Aluminum pedals with custom made dead pedal, Black headlights, Red powder coated calipers, MaxSpeed Springs, OBX camber bolts front and rear, AEM short ram intake, Flipped rear lateral arms, All doors and interior sound proofed, JBL P180.2, P80.4 and BP600.1 amps, Polk EX3560, EX3550, EX369 and 2 EX12 speakers, Pioneer DEH-P6500 head, Dash and center console color matched to head unit, Door window switch covers painted black textured, Custom speaker/amp install in hatch, Optima Yellow top, Lexus shorty antenna

Now running 9psi!!

PM sent

Comment

I have remotes if the person buying needs em. New and used.

Comment

who ever buys this i will send them your way, MazdaRacer.
        Last edited by TRBOMP5; 06-15-2004, 08:37 AM.
        2002 MP5 Black Mica, MazdaSpeed exhaust, Tinted windows, Custom upper and lower grills, Fog light mod, Shaved front turn signals, Shaved door mouldings, Shaved all emblems, Aluminum pedals with custom made dead pedal, Black headlights, Red powder coated calipers, MaxSpeed Springs, OBX camber bolts front and rear, AEM short ram intake, Flipped rear lateral arms, All doors and interior sound proofed, JBL P180.2, P80.4 and BP600.1 amps, Polk EX3560, EX3550, EX369 and 2 EX12 speakers, Pioneer DEH-P6500 head, Dash and center console color matched to head unit, Door window switch covers painted black textured, Custom speaker/amp install in hatch, Optima Yellow top, Lexus shorty antenna

Now running 9psi!!

Comment

I want the alarm... please get in contact with me

Comment

i PMed you jnorion

Now running 9psi!!

Comment

Something got screwed up, can you send it again? I can't find a message.

MazdaRacer: how much do you want for remotes?

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
                Something got screwed up, can you send it again? I can't find a message.

MazdaRacer: how much do you want for remotes?
                depends on which style you want. PM me about it, so we don't thread jack anymore Also, just in case, i have an install manual and probably an owners manual too.

Comment

i'll do it on here in case it dont go through again. I said you can pay me through paypal. ID is ajmarqueling@hotmail.com. I'll get it out usually the next day after you pay.

MazdaRacer, dont worry about the thread jack, its related and going to help him or whomever buys it.

Now running 9psi!!

Comment

Payment sent through paypal... something's wrong with my PM's here and I haven't gotten either of the ones you sent me already, so if you need to contact me please email it to jnorion@hotmail.com. Thanks a lot.

Comment

alarm sold, THANKS!

Now running 9psi!!

Comment

MazdaRacer, I don't know if you've responded to my PM yet but my inbox is all screwed up. Can you either use this thread or email me also? Thanks, sorry if you have to retype stuff.

Comment

email sent

Comment

i sent you u tracking # did you get it?
                            1186635 00010771

Now running 9psi!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRBOMP5
                              i sent you u tracking # did you get it?
                              1186635 00010771
                              I didn't... I don't know what's wrong with my pm's, nothing's coming through. Thanks a lot though.

Comment

Working...
                              X