WTB: Passenger fender, 2000, preferrably silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Passenger fender, 2000, preferrably silver

I am looking for a passenger side fender for a 00 protege LX silver would be great but whatever i can get is great too.... Thanks!!!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Your title state: Anybody got A fender for....

Is it too hard to add to that the following?:

a 00 Protege LX?

Don't you realize some people will click on it because they have a fender for a 1996, or some other year, that they would like to sell? If they have dial up like me, they will be wasting time on this post.

Comment

^^^Somebody's panties are in a bunch tonight. You know how much time you wasted reading this post on your dialup connection?

Comment

How's that?
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I LOVE YOU GREG!!!! MUHAHAH!!
          Originally posted by Proto2k
          ^^^Somebody's panties are in a bunch tonight. You know how much time you wasted reading this post on your dialup connection?
          "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Originally posted by Proto2k
            ALOT!! I was on dial up for a few weeks before I moved.... I dreaded opening up clubprotege knowing I would be on for hours just to see the new posts.

Comment

Working...
            X