No announcement yet.

JDM Protege Rear Bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn it jho, i was hoping nobody would see this auction. oh well, somebody is gonna pick up a sweet bumper.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
      damn it jho, i was hoping nobody would see this auction. oh well, somebody is gonna pick up a sweet bumper.
      What's wrong with yours?

Comment

Totally dumb question, but does the sedan rear bumper fit the hatch back?

Comment

Originally posted by teknotexan
          Totally dumb question, but does the sedan rear bumper fit the hatch back?
          no

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

damn that sucks i really wanted that back bumper for my 323 hatch!!!!!!!!!!!
            aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey TEKNO we got the same color car !!!! nice i just wish i knew why i cant upload my picture on this site??? i guess its time to shorty my stock bumper

Attached Files

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

nice the picture came up !!!!!!!!!!

imma shorty that back bumper 2morrow ..... i will have pics soon soon soon

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

wow!! it's Chad's old car. cool 323 MrGod

Comment

Shipping's the deal killer on that auction.
                  Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
                  '56 VW Cal Ragtop
                  www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                    What's wrong with yours?
                    UPS ****ed up the bumper. they cracked it and broke one of the mounts so i had to fiberglass it a little. thought if i could pick it up for cheap i would, but no worries.
                    Originally posted by Bill
                    Shipping's the deal killer on that auction.
                    If you can get a rear bumper for 350 shipped you are doing good. and right now it's still at a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr GoD
                      hey TEKNO we got the same color car !!!! :
                      Mine is black, but we have the same grill!

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                        UPS ****ed up the bumper. they cracked it and broke one of the mounts so i had to fiberglass it a little. thought if i could pick it up for cheap i would, but no worries.

If you can get a rear bumper for 350 shipped you are doing good. and right now it's still at a good price.
                        That sucks that yours is messed up.

I'm not buying the one on Ebay, but I've got one coming my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                          That sucks that yours is messed up.

I'm not buying the one on Ebay, but I've got one coming my way.
                          it's not messed up now. fixed it. hope somebody on here buys this and it doesn't go overseas

Comment

it definetly wont go overseas b/c i just bought it horrayyyy for meee!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by protegeguy
                              it definetly wont go overseas b/c i just bought it horrayyyy for meee!!!!!

Congrats, you'll probably get yours on before I do.

Prodejayautosales is a terrific seller. I've bought several JDM parts from them lately, and have been impressed.
                              Last edited by Jho; 08-23-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X