X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4wd performance exhaust

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

$400 maybe, but one can build their own outa stainless for less. guess if someone wants the name.
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

my exhaust on the dx cost me about $500, but I was planning on doing a serious upgrade by replacing the motor and wanted to get some things out of the way first

[EDIT] but that was all custom, from the manifold back, high flow smog legal cat, and a baffle-less muffler, I had to pay for the welding guy to... so... that was a good portion of the cost
      Last edited by hit25cal; 10-23-2007, 01:56 AM.
      Daily Driver--'07 Traitor Corolla--Traded for a '11 Chevy Cruze--Traded for a '12 Dodge Charger
      Project Car - looking for a clean AWD Protege, or maybe a monster Miata donor

Comment

I spent less than 300 for my exhaust that I built with all stainless exh pipe and mufflers... too much dough for a maybe...

Comment

If I am too expensive please let me know. Like I said I don't know what it's worth, but I know I paid $1500 for the exhaust on my MSP...
          "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
          -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
          *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
          172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
          New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Looks pretty nice, betcha it's loud though.

Comment

Letting it go for $300 if anyone is interested ?

Comment

Ill take it for $300 shipped to 92626 . I can send $$ though paypal.
                1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Paypal sent!... Its mine all mine!.. ...lol
                  1990 Protege 4wd: BP05 forged internals, Mild ported head, GTR intake manifold, Gates racing timing belt, GTX transmission, Stage 3 clutch, 60trim T-3 turbo, Custom down pipe,3" Stainles exhaust, , Walbro fuel pump, RB-Performance fmic kit, HKS bov, Aurfa coilovers, F&R drilled slotted rotors, 16" BBS wrapped with Advan Novea tires, EDM glass headlights with HID's, Familia front and rear bumpers.

Boosted 1990 4WD
                  http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32462

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X