• Show
Clear All

1992 Protege (Canada) Aylesford NS

Yea i know guys i find all kinds of cars hiding around

Check out the Pics
    sigpic
    http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
    Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

the first one confuzes me. sunroof, spoiler. a dx with addons? I can't figure out what it is.
    the second one.... holy truck rust! engine problems is the least. plus its a 94, not 95. silly kids....
    No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

holy sh8 i didnt even look @ the pics of the second one DAMN rust i just saw price and parts
      Check out the Pics
      sigpic
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
      Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

Originally posted by almighty4wd View Post
        the first one confuzes me. sunroof, spoiler. a dx with addons? I can't figure out what it is.
        the second one.... holy truck rust! engine problems is the least. plus its a 94, not 95. silly kids....
        Damn canadians had the option of a sunroof in the SOHC models
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

It's a Canadian SE, it has the 1.8 SOHC like the DX but has power windows and mirrors, a tach cluster, spoiler and sunroof, AC and cruise also I think. Maybe AC was optionnal not quite sure.

Comment

ahhh, so the CA DX is the junker, the SE has the crap motor, but all the options, and the GT has it all. Am I right guessing that?
            No car! I soldz it. Now I have a truck. I like it, but apparently it has a hard time keeping up with a slightly modified 4WD protege with half the hp. Neat.

Comment

ahhh, so the CA DX is the junker, the SE has the crap motor, but all the options, and the GT has it all. Am I right guessing that?
              Well the DX the barebones no options with the 1.8 SOHC

SE is the on with most the options and a 1.8 SOHC

the canadian LX has all the options but could be ordered with no sunroof and spoiler (package option) and it has alloy wheels and a higher quality interior (like your LXs) but still came with the 1.8 SOHC.

The GT or 25th anniversary (1993) came loaded and with the 1.8 DOHC, 4 wheel discs and the sportier seats inside.

Comment

plus its a 94, not 95. silly kids....
                We got a 1995 first gen protege in Canada. Ran along side the second gen, and was called a Protege S.
                -Dave

Comment

Originally posted by superdave View Post
                  We got a 1995 first gen protege in Canada. Ran along side the second gen, and was called a Protege S.

The 95 was actually left over 94 models confusing EH! The SE Got sunroof and spoiler but no power options, some had power mirrors but not locks and windows.

And like Superdave said some of the LX models had power options but no power roof, that wasn't even an option, unless you went to the GT.

Pat.
                  sigpic

Comment

damn you canadians sure know how to make cars confusing! dx, lx, 4wd. I like simplicity.

Comment

damn you canadians sure know how to make cars confusing! dx, lx, 4wd. I like simplicity.
                      Craig is simple. Just look at his sporkife
                      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I'd take the SE in a second if he'd deliver to indiana... 1.8 SOHC suits me fine.

Comment

lol, i saw an SE model at the mall the other day. I was so confused. i was like wtf! a wing???
                          sigpic

Comment

the wing would have to go

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                              Craig is simple. Just look at his sporkife

you joke, but when space counts, I leave the kitchen sink at home!

I take the bathroom sink, it's smaller.

Comment

Working...
                              X