Just found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sube View Post
    You are preaching to the converted here Ryan, we know we are getting royally screwed especially on the cost of new cars, on some new cars there is almost 10 grand difference between Canada and the States and what is more insulting some of these freakin cars are built in Canada and shipped south.

And it is not only cars most consumer goods here are considerably higher than what you pay there, and the simple fact of the matter is that a 323 or a Protege in decent shape will command in excess of 2 Grand. A recent 323 25th Anniv. was in our for sale here in CP for $3500 it sold so presumably he got what he wanted and another member in Ottawa recently paid over 2 grand for a 323. The reality is this is Canada and that is the cost period.

Pat.
    That was me I paid 2500$ CDN for a 1994 mazda 323 in Jan 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by bcowie View Post
      That was me I paid 2500$ CDN for a 1994 mazda 323 in Jan 2008.
      Yep, knew it was you, I could'nt remember the exact figure I knew it was more than 2grand, I figured you would chip in.

Pat.
      sigpic

Comment

sorry pat & the rest of the canadians
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

thats aight, ****s just more expensive here, I bought a 91 SE for 1900, after dealing the guy down by 600. It had ~200k kms
          Posted By: Wheresthericego

The BP crank is made out of invincible.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            sorry pat & the rest of the canadians
            That's okay Ryan, that's just the way it is here. Not much you can do about just suck it up, laws of supply and demand and all that ****.

Pat.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X