• Show
Clear All

(ebay) 323 Bumpers/grill/lights!!!!

someone grab this!

JACK.
    -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
    http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

did you see how much the want in shipping? too rich for me.
    ---prakash

Comment

$210.00 for shipping 2 bumpers+other stuff from the Dominican Republic is good.

On the other
      More than likely with the one other sale he's had you're not going to recive a damn thing.
      Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
      kitty, you are a hilarious woman
      Originally posted by HopelessCow
      there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
      Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

**** i'd be willing to part it out if there's any interest. All I want is the front bumper
        I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
        |.....Overnight....................| ||
        |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
        |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
        "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
        Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i saw this on ebay awhile ago, but didn't want to post it cuz we don't know if we can trust him. he's a new seller with hardly any feedback. anybody that buys from him, be warned.
          Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
            $210.00 for shipping 2 bumpers+other stuff from the Dominican Republic is good.

On the other
            More than likely with the one other sale he's had you're not going to recive a damn thing.
            Well if that's true(210 for shipping) that means whoever won just paid 620 shipped for front and rear bumpers, headlights and a grill. Corksport wants what, 250 for the front, 250 for the rear. That's 500 plus shipping. So someone came out ok. They can sell the headlights and grill and have it to where they only paid maybe 520 shipped for the f&r bumpers. Not bad.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
            X