KL powered miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KL powered miata

I love KL Miatas. It's a clean car, but that price seems a little rich to me.
    Team Fail Motorsports

That's just the nature of the beach.

Comment

Looks like a very well built car. Not for that money though but I'm sure he's not expecting that price. I just couldn't own it because i like to build my own cars.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

this was for sale up on miataturbo, and he got a lot of **** about the price. it is very high. think of how much car you could get for 15 grand

NW MAZDAS

Comment

I was thinking, ohh. maybe 5 grand. its really nothing special when you think about it. well built it seems.
          My car is a Vazondissan. Part Nissan. Part Mazda. Part Ford. Part VW. Part Honda.

1993 Protege - DX with LX upgrades. Still rockin' the SOHC. Custom HID headlight Retrofit.

2009 Mazda 3 - Finacee Car. No power nothing. About to trade in for a 2014 Mazda 6 Sport.

Install Shifter Bushings: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...491#post646491

Custom HID's: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...&highlight=hid

Comment

yeah you could get into a brand new 2 sport for that kind of cash.
            2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
            X