FS: 98 Protege LX w/ BP swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 98 Protege LX w/ BP swap

I have a 98 LX, with a BP in it. The water pump needs to be replaced and the ECU needs to be replaced. It also needs 4 new shocks.

90K on chasis
    50K on motor.

Power windows, locks, cruise control, aftermarket sterio,
    Interior is in wonderful condition, likewise with the exterior, but it needs a new grill.
    this would be a wonderful daily driver after fixing the minor problems.
    Basicly I HAVE to get rid of it. Im at a name your price standpoint. Its a good condition car so im not going to let it go for 2 cheap but just name a price and we will discuss.
    sigpic

Must Add Pics And Location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Will Be Closed If Not Done So By Tonight.

Comment

SIIIIIIIIIIGH Location Is RALEIGH NORTH CAROLINA
      sigpic

Comment

Here is a quick pic, MORE TO COME! I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA! IM NOT RICH
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

the rules are there for a reason, we ALL have to obide by them.

thank you for putting up the location and pic.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
            the rules are there for a reason, we ALL have to obide by them.

thank you for putting up the location and pic.
            It's spelled abide. Either learn to spell or I will close this thread! Obviously kidding since I have no power to really close it. Cua! cua! cua! cua! I actually agree with the rules. You don't have to be rich to buy the cheapest digital camera on the market. You can get some for around $69 sometimes. If you're still too poor then I'm sorry and hope things get better I'm pretty bad off, myself but not enough to not be able to afford a digital cam.

Comment

Lets see, front mount or digital camera. VF10 or digital camera? A wild night with stripers or digital camera. Hood vents or digital camera..........need i go on.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OCD-SPEED
                Lets see, front mount or digital camera. VF10 or digital camera? A wild night with stripers or digital camera. Hood vents or digital camera..........need i go on.
                If you don't have a learning disability like I have, get an education. I'm 40 and still can't afford almost anything. I live in the poorest neighborhood, can't buy the guitar I've wanted since I was a teenager, the car I want and don't have a house for my family. My money goes to an apartment owner and I will never see any return on that money. I've tried businesses twice to no avail. Study hard or work hard at getting a business going. That light at the end of the tunnel that you have a gut feeling will come even w/o working at getting more money doesn't ever come. Well, it rarely comes.

Comment

Working...
                X