X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 gtx awd turbo

1988 mazda 323 gtx awd turbo...

very rare car only 1200 made, body has 104k motor has been fully rebuilt about 30k(have reciepts)as well as the awd trans and front diff, red in color black/grey/blue interior, also has a lockable front diff...also have an extra trans that is broke..

5 speed trans
    4 wheel disc brakes
    1.6l dohc intercooled turbo
    power door locks and windows
    momo steering wheel
    ground control coilovers
    kyb special order rally struts
    remaped ecu--15 pounds of boost, stock is 7
    vj-14 turbo (small but spools very fast)
    k&n air filter
    briley motorsports bov
    hks cat back exhaust
    high performance clutch--
    recaro seats
    new rear rotors and pads
    autometer boost gauge
    summit tach w/ shift light
    have 2 sets of factory wheels one set has dunlop snow tires the other has dirt/mud rally tires

the only thing bad but fixable is the previous owner put a alum. plate over the sunroof but i do have the sunroof just needs to be put back in...overall the car is in very good condition for its age...asking 3500.00 o.b.o.

link to pictures----http://www.louisvillemustangs.net/forumx/showthread.php?t=10902
    Last edited by fastreddevil; 09-25-2006, 07:36 AM.

can't view picture.
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Lol I tried to register with them and it said. "The adminitrator has banned your E-mail address." I was gonna get the pics for ya. =[

PS: Someone loan me 3500...o.b.o =P

Comment

Originally posted by Pox
        Lol I tried to register with them and it said. "The adminitrator has banned your E-mail address." I was gonna get the pics for ya. =[

PS: Someone loan me 3500...o.b.o =P
        How come your banned hmmmmmmm?!
        **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
        95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

Please read the rules before selling an item: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24792

This thread will be closed untill ALL rules are followed. PM me when you are ready to comply. Thank you.

If you are posting an item for sale, you must include a picture of the item. Members are HIGHLY encouraged to place a piece of paper with their screen name next to the product being sold.

In order to sell an item, you must be a member for at least one month, and you must have more than 10 posts.The only way to bypass this rule is to contact myself or Turpro AND have someone well known in the forums to vouch for you.

*Failure to comply to one of the rules will result in a warning, and an explanation as to which rule was not followed.
          **Failure to comply to two or more of the rules will result in closure of the thread, with a warning stating which rules you did not follow.
          Please repost in the proper format, however if you still disregard the rules in the second attempt, you will not be allowed to sell that item for a period of 1 month.

Please do not try to post your item for sale if you are not able to meet the following criteria.

Comment

Working...
          X