1994 Mazda Protege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1994 Mazda Protege

Selling my car, its a 94 SOHC automatic. 134,000+ miles. Transmission shifts fine, engine runs as it should. Alternator is about 3 months old, oil is fresh. Has cone filter, and front strut bar. Tires and rims have less than 5000 miles on them. Rims are brand new OEM 14" Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE950's with a 40,000 mile tread warrenty. I've got $650 in tires and wheels alone. The car has previously been wrecked but it was never totaled. I had it fixed at a auto collision training school, and the headlights and grille never did fit quite right afterwards. It has an older 93 and back front clip. Coresupport was repalced new as well as the radiator. I hit a deer a few months back which took out the right front fender and caved the door in. Those havent been replaced, doesnt affect the way it drives just the way it looks. There is a new reese hitch on the back that I used to hual my dirtbike around. I pulled the dirtbike once, and a trailer with 4tires on it once, that was it. This car is daily driven. Interior needs a cleaning but its in good shape. I'm looking for $800. You could drive this thing from ohio to california if ya wanted, I drove 1500 miles in two days jsut a couple weeks ago with it.

I'll get some photos posted up shortly.
    -Donnie-

Why are you selling it?

Comment

Dont have any real use for it other than a back up car now. It's only being driven right now becuase I blew the engine up in the g/f's geo tracker 4wheeling it. I'll be back on the road soon so I'm puttin the car up

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

more photos at link above
      Last edited by 94tege; 03-04-2007, 05:27 PM.
      -Donnie-

Comment

Seems no one is interested, what would one say it is worth?
        -Donnie-

Comment

i just sold mine 6 months ago, same miles, no body damage for 450.

on here you'll be pressed to find somebody who wants to pick up a DX.

your best bet would be the local classifieds.

Comment

It listed local aswell. but with the body damage folks around here dont want it. I could toos junkyard parts back on even without paint and I'd probably sell it for 1200 around here. I jsut dont feel like it. Just wanna move it out.

If it didnt have 600 worth of tires and wheels I'd let it go for way less, but I dont have any of the old stuff to toss back on.
            -Donnie-

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
              on here you'll be pressed to find somebody who wants to pick up a DX.
              Especially an automatic DX.

Have you tried craigslist?

Comment

auto dx's will still smoke civics and thats all that really matter anyway
                -Donnie-

Comment

Originally posted by 94tege View Post
                  auto dx's will still smoke civics and thats all that really matter anyway
                  It depends on what civic you're racing, and who's driving.

But I'd rather not go there.

Comment

I got smoked by a prelude once, but his car was built, he's one of few import guys around here that actualy built it to compete.

Though the car is gettin a tad sluggish and using more fuel now than before, I gotta get that figured out before I try to sell it now.
                    -Donnie-

Comment

Sounds like it's time for a tune up.

Comment

Working...
                      X