• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GI: 1991 SOHC B6 323 w/JDM goodies

I am now selling my 1991 323/Familia!!

No Accidents ever!
    No Rust California Car
    I have the title (though it is paperless)
    Clean Title
    Registered until December 2008
    159k on the chassis, 15,900k on the engine (Ready for a swap!!)
    Clean running, absolutely reliable car that you can drive for 100k more!!
    Average 35 mpg (city/highway) @ "California speeds"

Under the Hood: Rebuilt B6 SOHC head @140k (with new hydraulic lifters, new radiator, water pump, T-stat, hoses, belts, T-belt), front struts, strut mounts, drive shafts on both sides, tie rods on both sides, new catylitic converter, O2 sensor, battery.

Exterior Mods: Familia grille, OEM EDM slanted headlights, JDM corners, Familia rear valance, OEM GTX pwr folding mirrors (full power), hatch w/wiper, no key-hole gas door, 205's on Konig 13's.

Interior Mods: Full black interior (carpet/dash), MX-3 Frt & Rear seats, JDM GTX door trim, OEM pwr door locks, OEM JDM pwr widnows (auto up for dvr), EDM dash vents, cup holders, MX-3 boot, short shifter, MX-3 steering wheel with new leather trim, new OEM combo switch, JVC deck w/i_Pod controls, MTX/Polk Audio speakers.

For a base 323 without any JDM OEM upgrades, it'll be $1200.
    But I have invested plenty of time and energy into acquiring rare parts.
    My sound mechanical knowledge (ASE certified Parts Professional) and instant access to a plethora of master technicians at 6 franchise dealerships throughout Northern California can also provide you peace of mind that this vehicle has been my baby. It is my baby and I am very sad to see it go, but I must move on. If I must, I can part out the car to many willing buyers, but I would like to sell it as a whole.

Price: $1800
    Attached Files
    Last edited by teknotexan; 04-15-2008, 10:46 PM.

dammit! on the other coast
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

pm sent

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

???? hit me up

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

My car is now for sale
          I''ll give club members dibs first, then it is off to www.sfbay.craigslist.org

Comment

Working...
          X