Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: KLZE mx3..

Edit: titled wrong, its a DE!..
    arlight i plan on moving in a few months so im looking to get a different car, so im selling my 92 mx3 with a DE swap, with kl31 cams and ZE pistons, making it pretty much a ZE just missing the Intake manifold.. It also has Headers, Intake and a spec 1 clutch with about 4k on it, and an ajustable pacesetter short shifter., the clutch seems to slip sometimes it may just need to be adjusted. All the gaskets and bearings were replaced in the engine, and it has about 4k on it. the chasis have about 130k but there is no rust. there are a few dings on the side and a few on the roof ( my friend didnt shut the hood all the way after working on it, so it flew up and dented my roof). the hood on the car is shot, but i have another hood that i will throw in with it, the interior is pretty much mint aside from a few minor interior pieces that i might actually have laying around. It just passed inspection about 2 months ago i believe.,
    im also open to trades...

Last edited by Chad; 05-27-2008, 09:07 PM.

Trade you for my DX =]

Comment

ur 4wd and we have a deal

Comment

price?

will it drive 1.5K miles?

power options? wanna 323?

common mang make with the details!
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

oops i thought i put a price, hah, im asking 2,700 obo... and yeah it would make that travel easly i mean if i dont sell it ill be driving it to my new place in oklahoma in October., its a gs so it has power windows, power locks, tilt, it has cruise, but for some reason i cant get it to work after the swap, and i removed teh a/c

Comment

bump for a great guy & a nice car
            ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
            he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

bump for a cool dude !!! dont sell it you loved it when you got it, why you moving sooo far?? good luck chad

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

what lake is that?

Comment

that would be owasco lake here in auburn

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                    ur 4wd and we have a deal
                    Done and done.

Comment

125 miles away thats not far at all

Comment

i lilke the BP just chillin in the backround of the engine pic outa the car

Bump for sale!!
                        My baby 93' Protege Lx--R.I.P
                        New Baby 94' Protege Lx Black
                        91' Miata - SOLD
                        93' Protege LX new Project (no rust)!
                        Mods: Protege:
                        Engine: Fully built with wiseco 9:1 +1mm ceramic coated tops and molly skirts, M-tuned H beams, ACL Race rod and thrust bearings with King Mains, Arp Mains ,rod and head studs,3 lbs lightend crank, Everything is ballanced, spec stage 3 clutch,lightend flywheel, RX7 Afm, Fidanza Adj. cam gears, timing,Cut intake manifold from BPT323, exintake cam swap,full port and polished head 1mm stainless oversize valves, vf12/vj20Turbo, 3" custom full exhaust w/external wastegate,3" E-Cut, Eclipse crushed BOV , Fmic, Aem Urgo wideband, Autometer boost gauge, Magnaflo Muffler,batt relocated to trunk, slight wire tuck with engine bay fuse box under dash Bp26 ecu
                        Suspension: Energy Suspension rear trailing arms,Es Front Sway bar endlinks,Zx2 Front Sway Bar,El Sport w/bilstein mono tube struts and don't know what springs, Suspension Tequniques Rear Sway bar with Es endlinks,mx3 rear lower tie bar. corksport SS brakelines and clutch line.
                        Exterior: Adler Racing 16"s ,Mx6 Front lip,EGT Glass Sunroof,Edm Headlight & corners EGT side skirts,Gt Led wing, Led interior 3rd brake light
                        Audio: few things polk momo 6.5 components, VW Monsoon Front Componants with monsoon amp,alpine head unit
                        sigpic

Comment

I can come get it this weekend. =]

Comment

how rusty is your 4wd...? lol

Comment

he posted pics some time back

Comment

Working...
                              X